A ping request was made to an IP address. Use the information from the captured packet to answer the following questions:
1. What IP address was the ping sent to
2. What IP address was the ping sent from
3. How many requests have been made in total
4. What is the size of the data sent in each request
5. What is the average response time for this ping request
Start up Wireshark packet sniffer and open the file PartB.pcapng The captured packets show the attempts to a password protected website. Using the information from the captured packet and answer the following questions:
1. What are the IP address and the port number of the password protected website
2. What is the URL of the password protected website
3. How many wrong attempts of password entries have been made before the correct password has been put in
4. List down the username and password for all the wrong attempts.
5. What text will be displayed on the website when the wrong username or password was put in
6. How long did it take the person before he finally put in the correct username and password
7. Write down the corresponding binary data for the request for the website.
8. Write down the text data that was been carried in the response from the web server when the correct username and password have been put in.