Discuss, how well are leadership skills demonstrated? Justify your answer in relation to the incidents in the cases study.
Elaborate on how well is the execution of the project going. What could be the alternatives to the current processes being followed?
Which risk(s) should the project plan have identified, and what could be their risk mitigation plan(s)?
Document facts about the ethical dilemma(s) arising in this case, and explore questions such as:
• Does it abide by the law?
• Does it align with the PMI Code of Ethics
Consider the choices available to the concerned parties by documenting the following questions:
· What are the possible alternative choices?
· What are the pros and cons for each possible choice?
Identify the candidate decision and test its validity using the factors suggested by PMI Ethical Decision?Making Framework.
Apply ethical principles to your candidate decision by asking questions such as:
· Would the choice result in the greatest good?
· Would the choice be fair and beneficial to all concerned?