- Research: The research has been carried out by using the methodology of interviews, questionnaire, and survey for knowing the requirement of the customers and employees and the inefficiency in the current working structure.
- Testing: The testing of the wireless data entry system helps in identifying troubles and inefficiency of the system.
- Resources: The wireless data entry devices are not compatible with the underlying hardware and software of the organization. The new devices should be installed at site and remote server at head office situated at Sidney.
- Budget: “The budget should be estimated before the installation of the wireless data entry system” (Tollens, 2013). The upgrading of the hardware and software should be done to make the wireless data entry system compatible with it.
- Activities:Delivery of the product on time and increasing the feeling of satisfaction in employees are the pillars for the success of the new project. The roles and responsibility should be defined to the employees for the efficient working of the new system.
A Wireless data entry system plays an important role for influencing the functionality and working structure of the organization. The growth of the organization depends on meeting the criteria of the customers and employees which in turn satisfies their need and requirement. The focus of the new system is to deliver the product to customer on time without any delay. ABB Grain is the leading brand of Australia which wants to remain ahead of their competitors in gaining profit and satisfying the need of the stakeholders. Wireless data entry system provides a smooth functioning to the working atmosphere of the organization.
Buhalis, P. (2015). Adopting latest advances in the field of creative thinking for effective project management. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://www.pmi.org.in/events/media/technical-paper/adoptingla-475a1f90759a163.pdf [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Erik, E. (2011). Project management theory and the management of research project. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://openarchive.cbs.dk/bitstream/handle/10398/6308/wp32000.pdf?sequence=1 [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Hall, N. (2012). Project management: Recent development and research opportunities. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=Research+paper+pdf+on+project+management&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjP3cH-5dzSAhUHS7wKHdpLBEoQFggZMAA&url=https://wiki.rit.edu/download/attachments/67469449/text1.pdf&usg=AFQjCNH8_OlIzV6T5R3DM_FjDub458qZ9g&bvm=bv.149760088,d.dGo [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Kraus, A. (2010). Implementing new technology, [online] 5(3). Available at: https://hbr.org/1985/11/implementing-new-technology [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017].
Lu, Y. (20124). Risk associated with new technology. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://msqaa.org/Best_Practices/Quality_Control/RisksNewTechnology.pdf [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Michael, S. (2012). The development of conservation agriculture in Australia. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095633915300113 [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Mirwis, P. (2013). The implementation and adoption of new technology in organization. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/hrm.3930300107/abstract [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Ouye, J. (2012). Five trends that are dramatically change work and the workplace. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://rdi-sf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/WP_FiveTrends.pdf [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Samakova J. (2012). Project communication in functions, process and project oriented industrial companies. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://www.mtf.stuba.sk/docs/doc/casopis_Vedecke_prace/SN/Samakova_Koltnerova_Rybansky.pdf [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Thomson, J. (2012). Adoption of technologies for sustainable farming system . 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://www.oecd.org/greengrowth/sustainable-agriculture/2739771.pdf [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Tollens, E. (2013). Impact of new technologies on agricultural product system . 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://www.biw.kuleuven.be/aee/clo/wp/Demont2001e.pdf [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]
Vaughan, P. (2012). System implementation success factors, it is not just the technology. 1st ed. [ebook] Available at: https://net.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/cmr0122.pdf [Accessed 17 Mar. 2017]