(1)Introduction : This first part of your paper should be one paragraph that includes the brochure title, date published, and your understanding of who the information would benefit.
1. What was done well, and what could have been improved in the brochure?
2. Why did this topic interest you?
3. Was the information provided in the brochure beneficial? Could you incorporate it in your patient education?
4. Was the information presented clearly?
5. Did current nursing or healthcare related research support the information presented in the brochure?
6. What population or individuals does this article apply to (i.e., who will benefit the most from this brochure)? Who else can use this information?
7. Will this information increase patient safety? Defend your answer.