The outcome of when you talked with stakeholders ie members of the target audience, preceptors and/or experts, the discussion needed to focus on gaining feedback about:
- What resources / information did they saywas currently available?
- Do theythink people have enough information about the health issue - do they think there is a knowledge gap?
- What do they thinkis the critical information that the audience needs to know?
- What type of health education resource did they saywould be useful and why?
- Is there anything in particular about the target audience that they thinkis important to consider? (This could be culture, language or more suitable types of health education resource).