1. Project management is an activity performed by the project manager to manage the daily activity. The uncertain activity can be undertaken and it can be transformed to the certainty for delivering the constraints associated with the development of the project.
The contribution of the project management for the world is to create a structure and maintain the schedule for the project management. It helps to create a strategic planning and balancing the act of the project management.
2. The benefits for using the project management are as follows:
It increases the efficiency of the project and deliver the service in time
Increase in the satisfaction of the customer
Improvement of the growth of the project and the team
It increases the flexibility of the project
It helps in increases the quality of the project
3. An approach for the methodical development of the project is to improve the problem solving skill and dealing with the complexity of the project. A strategy is required to be developed and the information are required to be evaluated for resolving a problem in the project.
4. The method that can be used for the development of the project is required to be chosen by the project manager and a traditional waterfall model can be selected for the development of the project. Thus it have the similarity with the project management and it is important for collection of the deliverables of the project.
5. The project management is described as the evaluation of the requirement of the project and creation of a schedule, initiate, execute and monitor the project. The change management is quite similar with the project management but it involves the team, process and the tools used for managing the changes occurred during the development of the project.
6. Change management is required in the project if a risk is identified during the development of the project. The impact of the change is required to be identified and the project objectives is required to be analysed for application of the change.
7. An example for the application of the change in the project is the management of the resources and the stakeholders. If a resource is unavailable then it is required then there is a requirement to change the schedule of the project. The system is defined as whole development process and the program is defined as the software used for creation of the gantt chart. The project is the defined as the task planned for achievement of the aim and it requires research and design to be completed.
8. Yes a failed project has been experienced and the main cause of the failure of the project is the missing of the deadline of the completion of the activity. The human resource required for the completion of the project is required to be managed.
9. The main cause of the failure is the lack of management of the human resource.
Assigning roles and responsibility to the human resources could have resolved the issue and reduce the stress of the team members associated with the development of the project.
10. The project life cycle is defines as the phases required to be completed for the successful development of the project.
The life cycle of the project consists of the following phases such as:
Project execution and
11. The project management methodology can be of different types such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc. The methodology is required to be selected according to the requirement of the project.
The people, work, tools and organization is affected by the project management methodology and the principles of project management is required to be evaluated for the development of the project.
12. The project management methodology is required for delivering the requirement of the project. The principles of the project management are evaluated and collaboration of the stakeholders are necessary for the responding to the change in the project.
13. A continuous improvement is important for the relating the project management methodologies for the development of the project. The stakeholders associated with the development of the project is required to be involved and a continuous improvement is important for the development of the project.
14. A continuous improvement is necessary for ongoing improvement of the project and develop the project with better build quality. The opportunity of the project is required to be analysed and a plan is required to be created for the development of the project.
15. There are different approach used for the involvement of the continuous improvement and for the low budget project it becomes a barrier. The focus is required to be given on the incremental improvement and the existing process is required to be improved.
16. For the improvement of the test result and resolve the errors in the project the cause is required to be identified and resolved immediately such that it does not affect the whole project. The improvement in the project can be applied by involvement of the technical experts and testing the project multiple times.