1. Explain why this specific ethical problem is important and in need of analysis?
2. Identify and fully reference facts relevant to the analysis of your ethical question.
3. Identify gaps in current understanding of this problem. Whatassumptions are required to fill these knowledge gaps?
4. Analyse the ethical act central to your ethical question using act utilitarianism by forecasting three important positive and three important negative consequences.
5. Provide an ethical conclusion which compares expected positive with negative consequences including an estimate as to whether net utility will rise or fall.