Read this research proposal for a multi-method study and evaluate it closely. Once you've read the proposal, you are required to answer the following questions.
1. What is the theory that the proposed research is testing? (Explain in 50 words or less).
2. What methods will be used to undertake the research? What does the author say are the advantages of the proposed methods over existing studies?
3. What are the data sources used?
4. Does the proposed research involve primary or secondary data collection? Explain your answer.
5. What ethical considerations has the researcher taken into account in designing the research? Are there any ethical considerations that they have failed to consider?
6. What are the main variables to be used and how are they to be operationalised?
7. What are the sampling frames for the different data collections and what is the sampling method for each?
8. How might the study be used?
9. Assess the limitations of this study? What are the implications of this?