Have a quick search of the recent literature (the last five years) and find an article on ethical practice in your discipline.
Read the article.
Reflect on the major lessons you have learnt from this article about how ethics inform practice in your discipline and post a comment about this to the week 2 discussion board.
- Think about the last time you were doing something at work (or on clinical placement) and asked yourself:
- Why am I doing this like this?
- How could I research updated evidence on this task?
Post a summary of your responses to the discussion board
- 1. Post any questions you have about the critical appraisal process discussed during Monday's lecture to the Assessment 2 discussion board sub forum "questions about conducting critical appraisal".
- Consider a recent research publication that you thought was important.
- List the article and write a paragraph to argue and justify your appraisal of the internal and external validity of the study.
- Post your summary to the Week 3 Activity discussion board.
- Think about the last time you were doing something at work (or on clinical placement).
- Reflecting on your readings and class materials, pos that problem as a research question, as a hypothesis and a null hypothesis.