1. Prime Reality: Prime Reality is something that can only be related to the GOD, the God who is believed to be omnipotent. All his creations on earth are visible but not him. Still there exists a faith that he is there, looking after all his creations. This reality is the prime reality (Benner, 2011).
2. Nature of the world around us: The world around us is real and whatever happens we give a meaningful explanation to it. Different people have different look out on life. They see the world differently. They give different meaning to everything. This world is governed by science and logic but they have a faith that God does whatever happens. There are things which happen and there is no logic to it and we say God did it.
3. Human being: Human being is one of the most beautiful creatures of God. He has instilled emotions in us. We are not machines. We think, we love, and we feel. In ancient period it was idealized that man is the subject of study for man. It means that human being is sole responsible for being human. Where physicist greatly explained how a human being can be defined, they only defined the elementary particles through their research. The essence of human being comprises both spiritual and also bodily organization.
4. Death: death has two perceptions. A group of optimistic people believe the existence of spirits after death, and the other protests that there is no life; death is the end of all. This critical believes brings out the romanticism in Death (Robinson, 2008). When a person nears to death is unpredictable but what might the person do when he knows he is about to be dead? The person relives the memories which were most impactful in his life. Those that made an imprint on the mind and then suddenly everything blurs out.
5. To know anything: according to logical philanthropists, to know anything is not possible. When human being came into earth they had little knowledge about everything even themselves. They learned through environment and their beliefs also guided them. It guided their conscience and their questions to obtain answers. There are many question that are unanswered this is when our conscience our knowledge guides us. But if we ask questions about our self then the answer lies within.
6. To understand what is right and what is wrong: it is hard to know what is right and what is wrong, but it is not impossible. It happens that what is right to us may be wrong to others. Then who are we to decide? If we have a prevailing belief that whatever happens is for good then there is nothing wrong. But is it so? Is it just about us? No. The world was not for one but the world was created for one.
7. The meaning of human history: Human history generates with the evolution of human beings. Human history extends the possibility of knowing what happened. Thus extending a possibility of knowing what will happen in future.
Benner, D. (2011). Soulful spirituality. Grand Rapids, Mich.: Brazos Press.
Robinson, S. (2008). Spirituality, ethics and care. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
Please enter a valid email address to download a sample you request.
We will send you answer file on this email address.
At MyAssignmenthelp.com, we understand that when students get stuck with tough assignments, they look for affordable services. To assist students with complex assignments, we have built a team of skilled cheap essay writers. MyAssignmenthelp.com has become one stop solution for all students who often look for answers related to their search similar to do my essay at the cheap rate or who can write my essay at affordable prices. Students prefer hiring us as we have the best provisions to render services related to do my essay online at a reasonable rate.