Discuss about the Stable Sociocultural Code of Governmental.
In the given case study, the company ‘Job for You’ has been facing a situation, claimed by the employees that they are facing unfairly terminated and mistreated. The employees filed case against the company. Since the employee appealed to view their own records to the national privacy legislation, it was difficult for the company to keep the records safely in their database. The company newly introduces a Recruitment Manager, Stella to devise set of codes for privacy purpose of the company.
Keeping in mind the ethical and professional value that the company instructed there are five essential set of policies that are required to be followed:
- Understanding the Employment at Will Policy: The choice of embracing a "independently" work strategy, implying that a business may fire any worker whenever, for any reason, or for reasons unknown by any means. Now and again worker understandings or contracts negate the "voluntarily" strategy, so checking the words to ensure where one stands.
- Know the circumstances when it is illegal to fire an Employee: There are limitation, like the below issues:
- Whistleblowers- Employees cannot be fired for complaining about illegal activities in the workplace, violation in health and safety or harassment in the workplace.
- Discrimination- Employees are prevented by Federal anti-discrimination laws from firing the employees based on religion, race, age, gender or disability.
- Exercising Legal Rights- Taking required leave family or medical leave, serve on a jury or time off to vote does not allow the organization to fire the employees.
- Being sure to Document the Performance Issues: Cases of poor execution in the workplace and lateness and keeping up great records of worker execution surveys and any past disciplinary intercessions. These will give authenticity to one’s activities and keep any objection, claim or allegations that may end were biasig the situation.
- Understand Employee Rights-Benefits and Unemployment Insurance:
- Continuation of Health Insurance Coverage – COBRA is a federal law
- Unemployment Insurance
- Vested Retirement Plans
Thus, this set of codes will help ‘Jobs for You’ to record notes about the workers without being afraid of being sued by the employees.
Wood, R. J. (2016). Family Tax Law: Improving the Organization of the Internal Revenue Code by Creating a Subdivision on Family Tax Law. Quinnipiac L. Rev., 35, 243.
Lyubashits, V. Y., Mamychev, A. Y., Vronskaya, M. V., & Timofeeva, A. A. (2015). Order as Stable Sociocultural Code of Governmental Organization: Formation History and Modern Interpretations. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(6 S3), 198.
Herbst, J. (2017). Using a systems perspective to teach introduction to machine organization with laboratory. Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, 32(6), 189-191.
Efanov, D., Sapozhnikov, V., & Sapozhnikov, V. (2016, October). Methods of organization of totally self-checking concurrent error detection system on the basis of constant-weight «1-out-of-3»-code. In East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS), 2016 IEEE (pp. 1-9). IEEE.