1. Identify your research questions
2. Develop the appropriate hypotheses associated with each of the above research
3. Apply the appropriate statistical techniques to test these hypotheses 4. Use the Microsoft Excel to produce the results
5. Interpret your results from Excel and form the conclusions
6. Make useful recommendations to the relevant users of your report.
2. Bivariate tests include two independent samples t-test, paired samples t-test, one-way ANOVA, correlation and chi-square test.
3. The research topics/scenarios covered in our lecture notes cannot be used in the group project.