Identify the overriding themes in the video. After the view please post a two-page double space possible resolutions using researched literature material integrating your own stories of perseverance.
This video is all about a person to believe that there is an inner power that makes winners or losers and the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts. This continuously motivated on how hard a life can be that the journey through the life can be perseverance and life can bring a great experience.
It was an unbiased feeling to know how different when a person turns 18 for the first time and how different is life when they take their first independent step to move out and take their own decisions in life (Sewpaul et al., 2014). A brilliant wizard once said that happiness found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light there is always a path to move on. There have been parts of n number of struggles through n numbers of barriers, which literally bow down to failure, sometimes (Gilding, Gregory & Cosson, 2015). In case an individual starts developing love for the work he does, he will never give up. It was truly a painful scenario to feel life like a burden and how to carry on with this rate of flow of failure, but in the end new thoughts, new hopes & new sunrise gives birth to a new life, which tells about one’s feeling, the feeling of ferocity “The Single life “(Csikszentmihalyi, Abuhamdeh & Nakamura, 2014). People may laugh at the type of work they do, there may be a failure in achieving it. Still, an individual will never give up, only when they love the work and try to start it again. They may not achieve success for the first time. If someone, who does not love their work will end giving up. The reason is they do not love the work. To keep sustainability in the work, the individual should love the work. In all over the world, only 1% of the people take the risk of entrepreneur business and the rest 99% work for a business (Real, Roldán & Leal, 2014). In order to translate a dream into an reality, hard work and substitutes have no substitute. Hence, it states that one should do what one wants to do because the future is unpredictable, anything can happen. Hence, all a person has, is one soul which is unstoppable when you intend to set loose, the power and the passion of becoming impeccable for oneself to live life. That is how life has to be to take challenges, get up and move on. That is how the feeling of success is all about. Deciding something and working to achieve it is a must.
The video finally concludes that there is no time to be wasted in searching for a quick way to become rich. It clearly states that hard work is the most important thing, and the determination to persevere matters . It will let the world know how it is going to be. Then those people who were laughing on the work will later appreciate the most to it.
Csikszentmihalyi, M., Abuhamdeh, S., & Nakamura, J. (2014). Flow. In Flow and the foundations of positive psychology (pp. 227-238). Springer Netherlands.
Gilding, M., Gregory, S., & Cosson, B. (2015). Motives and outcomes in family business succession planning. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39(2), 299-312.
Real, J. C., Roldán, J. L., & Leal, A. (2014). From entrepreneurial orientation and learning orientation to business performance: analysing the mediating role of organizational learning and the moderating effects of organizational size. British Journal of Management, 25(2), 186-208.
Sewpaul, V., Osthus, I., Mhone, C., Sibilo, E., & Mbhele, S. (2014). Life on the streets of Durban: No millionaire ending. Social Work/Maatskaplike Werk, 48(3).