to achieving the objective
to achieving the objective
(attributes of the system)
· The brand name of Verizon is globally identified and has brand attraction for the customers.
· String Reputation across the U.S.
· Verizon has very less competitor and works with a joint venture, Vodafone group thus increasing their strength in the business field.
· Largest cell Carrier
· It has approximately 98 % of its users in US used in the market.
· Strong financial performance
· It provides a wide variety of network service like fixed line, wireless and internet television and consists of more than 190,000 employees (Verizon.com 2015).
· Provide service only in U.S not internationally
· The weakness of Verizon is that it charges more money than its competitors for providing their service
· 3G service sometimes not allowed customers in data usage and voice calling simultaneously
· Online customer account management is not user friendly
· The presence of Verizon is mainly in U.S and for its global business it works with Vodafone and other established telecom partners (Verizonwireless.com, 2016).
· The customer looks for new technology and updated product in the minimum price range.
· High Speed internet service
· 100% GPS over U.S
· Company promoted to increase their business worldwide
· Thus Verizon should analyze the customer requirements and apply new technologies and innovations in their products.
· Launch fushion of a cell with ipods 2-way paging
· The business can be diversified in multiple fields such as expanding in audio conferencing, expansion globally and VOIP business growth (Verizonwireless.com, 2016).
· Advancement in new technologies obsoletes the networking process and the products.
· There is a strong competition regarding the pricing of the service between the competitors
· The company might face legal issues and cannibalization due to wireless and VOIP service offered Federal Communications Commission.
· Demand of landline is decreasing incredibly (Verizon.com 2015).
Verizon.com (2015). 2015 Annual Report, Verion. Retrieved 11 September 2016, from https://www.verizon.com/about/sites/default/files/annual/verizon-annual-2015/downloads/15_vz_ar.pdf
Verizonwireless.com (2016). Verizon Wireless Network Extender. Retrieved 11 September 2016, from https://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/network_extender_user_manual.pdf
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2017). SWOT Matrix Analysis: Verizon. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/swot-matrix-analysis-verizon.
"SWOT Matrix Analysis: Verizon." My Assignment Help, 2017, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/swot-matrix-analysis-verizon.
My Assignment Help (2017) SWOT Matrix Analysis: Verizon [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/swot-matrix-analysis-verizon
[Accessed 29 May 2020].
My Assignment Help. 'SWOT Matrix Analysis: Verizon' (My Assignment Help, 2017) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/swot-matrix-analysis-verizon> accessed 29 May 2020.
My Assignment Help. SWOT Matrix Analysis: Verizon [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2017 [cited 29 May 2020]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/swot-matrix-analysis-verizon.
At MyAssignmenthelp.com, we are committed to deliver quality assignment assistance in the fastest way possible. To make our service delivery fast, we have hired subject matter experts to work on different subject specific assignments. We have hired experts who owe in-depth knowledge in their respective subjects. As per their expertise, they provide geography assignment help, Physics assignment help, Strategic assignment help, history assignment help, art architecture assignment help and assistance with other subjects as well.
Answer: Background Information The beverage industry specializes in the production of drinks, in particular those beverages that are ready to drink (Chen, 2012). The making of beverages varies depending on beverages being produced. Nexba is an Australian-based company specializing in beverages (Beverages, n.d) The launch of the company took place in 2010 by Troy Douglas and Drew Bilbe The story of Nexba can be traced bac...Read More
Answers: 1: Critically evaluate two different journal articles Globalization has rendered immense challenging situations among the business organizations in running their entire process of business successfully in various multinational countries. While expanding the business in different geographical boundaries the business organizations cannot be restricted within specific cultural border. Business experts have to implement cross ...Read More
Answer: Project purpose The purpose of the project is designing and manufacturing of a racecar for the organization named Renault. The project will describe the execution plan for constructing the racing car in the present racing sports market. The project will include the project scope, objective, constraints and assumptions. The report will identify the project milestones and deliverables based on which the project schedule will be deve...Read More
Answer: Introduction The term “Society”, in the sociological conceptual framework, in general refers to a group of people who interact with each other under a common cultural framework, with the cultural bond being on the basis of gender, race, religious beliefs or the personal and professional activities. However, over time, with the global scenario getting more inclusive and with phenomena like that of Globalization and te...Read More
Answer: Introduction Building Assessment A building assessment has been defined as being a quantitative performance that can be put in usage as one attempts to evaluate prevailing constructions or fresh structure designs. The assessment usually cover features of a building such as site in terms of drainage, paving, Topography, retaining walls, curbing, and lighting, Windows and Walls generally termed as building envelope, Structural, Interio...Read More
Just share Requriment and get customize Solution.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
It was a good assignment, everything was according to details. it was of high quality. I got HD in this assignment
superb work done within the given time limit. really amazing expert who has done my assignment.
good i am happy for your work , i hope i will submit all my assigmnets to you people
Great work. I really do appreciate the professionalism and competence of the expert who completed my work. They did a very good job. English was prefect and content well presented. Thank you.