Review New Tampa Junior Women’s Club (NTJWC) case problem on Page 212 of the text book “Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design - Second Edition by Joey F. George, Prentice Hall, and ISBN #0-13-227900-2”, and complete followings:
1. Create a Use Case diagram for New Tampa Junior Women’s Club (NTJWC) case.
2. Develop a conceptual data model for New Tampa Junior Women’s Club (NTJWC) case problem.
3. Translate conceptual data model into object relations.
4. Develop sequence diagram for 2 uses cases of your choice.
5. Make suitable assumptions to come up with analysis class diagram and translate it to a design class diagram.
6. Present a brief write up of your design strategy, what are your arguments in support of your design strategy.
1. Class diagram
To come up with the class diagram, the following assumptions are made;
- The system admin is also a registered member of the organization.
- A newsletter can either be sent by email or by mail using physical address in the case where mailing labels are printed.
1. Design strategy
For the design of the NTJWC system a lot of design considerations are considered to make sure the final design meets the requirements specified during requirements engineering and that it serves it intended purpose. The design of the system should be easy to use for new users who are using the system for the first time and for existing users who are already familiar with the system. The design should use colors in a strategic way to make sure the design meets principles of material design. Use of tooltips to give a tip of what the user is selecting before they select will make it easy for new users to use the system.