Technology is the use of science expertise in the production of new equipment and equipment which can be used to provide distinct services. Technology is recognized as the application of data to the design and manufacturing of devices and other products that make life easier for humans. Here are several essays on technology with different durations that will assist you with the subject in your class tests and tests.
The word technology was obtained from the technical and logos phrases in Greek. Technne implies the ability to make something and logos implies understanding or debate. Technology therefore implies the use of information to improve life. Several tiny and large items that we use in our everyday life were the result of technological growth.
Researchers and experiments with different things are carried out to develop new thoughts. To create newer equipment, technologists use these thoughts. People have become very used to the use of these technological inventions these days, which they can not do without. You expect new and sophisticated devices to be launched. The best instances of this are mobile phones and vehicles. People wait and replace the fresh models without reflecting a second time.
From the incredible gaming experience to immediate people connections, smart phones give so much that you find it difficult to take off your eyes. The comfort they deliver is also as great for your vehicle, air conditioning, microwave and other technologically sophisticated devices. It is wise, however, not to go overboard. Keep equilibrium between science and nature in order to live in peace and maintain a healthy environment. Technology has contributed to humanity as a whole's growth and development. Technological inventions made living comfortable. Connecting with individuals around the globe and traveling on the long range are some of the finest technology that has been given to us. They offer steady sources of entertainment and food easiness.
While technology paves the way for its downside to be better experienced, it can not be ignored. The continuous use and manufacturing of sophisticated technological equipment has resulted to a dramatic increase in pollution of all kinds. The growing pollution has led to a number of health problems. Excessive utilization of technology has also led to issues like obesity and visual impairment. In addition, individuals are socially isolated rather than connected. The number of jobs, in particular for the workforce, was also reduced.
Science and Technology relationship
Those are two separate areas of research, while science and technology are interdependent. Science contributes in a number of respects to technology. Science understanding provides the way for fresh and innovative ideas to construct various technological instruments. In science laboratories, research and experiments lead to the development of diverse technological methods and devices. Knowledge of science also contributes to understanding the environmental and social impacts of technology. On the other side, technology expands the science agenda. When the concepts are used, researchers are encouraged and encouraged to further research and experiment to develop new thoughts.
Technology has definitely provided way to an enhanced lifestyle and helped the economies increase, but there is severe concern about the extent of harm to both the environment and humanity.
Technology has become an essential component of our life. It is constantly evolving and accountable for our evolving lifestyle. New technological innovations are storming the market and individuals take hardly any time to get used to them.
Technological developments have also resulted to the nation-wide growth and development.
The Downside of Technology:
- Pollution: The use of technology has led to different kinds of pollution. Industrial waste is thrown into the oceans and other bodies of water which lead to pollution of the water and the smoke emitted by factories and cars causes air pollution. The soil pollution was also caused by industrial waste. Thermal, radioactive and light pollution have also been replaced by technological development.
- Depletion of Natural Resources: There is over-exploitation of many natural resources to create technical devices. While such devices have demonstrated their usefulness in many respects, this practice leads to natural resources being depleted and threatening the environment.
- Health issues: The increase in pollution levels and the natural environment weakening resulted in a number of health problems. In addition, the use of technology has decreased physical activity, leading to multiple health issues. Problems relating to respiratory conditions, lung infection and obesity are always high owing to the increased use of technology.
- Unemployment: The manual work was once performed with computers. The manual work was carried out. This has taken the livelihood of many individuals away from the manufacturing of machinery.
- Nuclear weapons: Technology has also resulted to the manufacturing of human-threatening nuclear weapons.
Almost everything we use in our everyday lives is a technological gift and without most of these things we can't imagine our lives. However, we can not ignore the fact that it has also caused as much damage to our environment as the technology has done for humankind.
The use of science and technical data to design, build and track machines, electronic devices and different other products for human services is frequently described as technology. Technology has been categorized as having its own distinctive goals in separate classifications.
Types of Technology:
- Industrial Technology: This sort of technology uses technology for manufacturing and engineering machines and other machinery. The use of these techniques will enhance and efficiency of the manufacturing method. It is also easier to do this.
- Alternative Technology: Compared to the other more prevalent techniques in the today's situation, this sort of technology is known to be environmentally friendly. Alternative wind power turbines, electricity generation method, sun-panel use, anaerobic digestion, biodiesel, vegetable oil, wind generators, and grey-water recycling are among the examples of other technologies.
- Creative Technology: It contains the use of software, electronic or data controlled appliances, art and product design and marketing. This involves the use of 3D printing, computer graphics, wearable technology and virtual reality.
- Architectural Technology: This includes technology for the design and construction of structures. It is a component of the engineering of architecture and construction. The progress in building science is strongly correlated. It is sometimes regarded as a distinct discipline.
- Low Technology: This is a straightforward technology word that does not use non-mechanical elements to produce fresh items. This was predominantly prior to the industrial revolution. This can be done with low investments in capital and can not produce high-end equipment.
- Assistive Technology: It includes the use of various types of products and services to help disabled individuals. It involves non-mechanical, non-electronic support, mechanical, electronic, and microprocessing facilities and exclusive educational materials and services to help individuals with disabilities learn and operate. It is also used for easy access to the setting.
- Industrial Technology: It is the practice of developing, using, managing and evaluating the teaching and learning processes and resources. Its primary aim is to create attractive and efficient learning experiences.
- Micro Technology: It is essentially a microelectronics technology. By combining microscopic transistors with one chip, researchers were able to construct micro-electronic circuits in 1960, which could improve efficiency and functionality at low price.
- Medical Technology: As its name indicates, this technology generates distinct instruments and facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of distinct medical circumstances that affect humans and animals.
- Information Technology: It includes the use in research, storage, sending and retrieving of data of computer systems and telecommunications. The Internet is the most popular instance of IT.
The key motivation of all of these stays the same, that is, design and create new equipment that make life more comfortable while technology is categorized in several categories each serving its own purpose.
Technology is essentially the use of data to create machinery and devices that can be used for distinct purposes. Technology has become a component of our daily lives gradually. Technology has provided everything we use every day, including gas stoves, refrigerators, bikes, laptops, telephones, air conditioning, cars, lights and internet access.
Although technology has made life for us convenient, it can not ignore the adverse effects. This is how technology has affected our life and how we can balance this effect.
The use of technology to improve one's way of life is excellent. Dependence on technological devices, however, can prove catastrophic. Sadly, the use of the technology has gone a lot too far. Nowadays nearly everybody is sticking to the technology. Cell phones can be an adequate example of this. Everybody around you appears to be busy fiddling with your smartphone whether it was in your café, office or home.
Encouraged in technology, kids are currently becoming socially isolated and inadequate. Even depression can lead to extreme use of technology and a socially isolated life.
There are abundant sources of fun at home, so people don't think they need to leave. Most children nowadays do not indulge in outside operations but rather remain indoors. This leads to issues in health, including obesity, bad sleep and stress. Technological utilization resulted in a dramatic rise in pollution, causing multiple health issues in turn