Basically the hotel industry is one the competitive industry with many different hotels .Travelodge hotels owns a group of hotels in Europe. There are about 537 hotels owned by the company in various major cities and about 39000 rooms under its brand. The competition in the hotel industry is increasing at a rapid speed so its becomes important for the organizations to be fully aware of the external factors that could have impact on the industry.
Internal Analysis: Internal analysis includes the Strengths and weaknesses of a particular organization. The internal analysis of Travelodge is as follows:
1. Affordable prices of rooms
2. Travelodge account card which helps in quick bookings
3. Committed to their campaigns(Evans, Stonehouse & Campbell (2012)
1. Very basic not fashionable in terms of decorations
2. Limited customer services
3. Not good for large families
1. Expanding their company abroad except Ireland and UK
2. Participation with new partnerships and enhance the reputation(Lynn, Megan & Nadia (2014))
1. Competition from many other budget hotels providing attractive offers to the customers
2. There is a growth in the economy in future according to research due to which customers will demand more luxurious places
3. No future expansion plans seen
Pestle analysis is one of the tools which help the organization to understand the impact of various different factors on the working of the organization. As the organization operates in an external environment so there could be different factors which could have positive and negative impacts on the organization. Pestle analysis is very helpful in knowing the risks connected the change in the market conditions and how these changes can be affective for a particular organization. So, Pestle analysis helps the organization to be aware of those impacts and plan their strategies accordingly. PESTLE stands for:
1. Political Factors: The regulation of a particular business is highly affected by the political environment. The political environment includes the rules and regulations set by the government that are to be followed by the organization while carrying out its operations. Some of the political factors that may have effect on the Travelodge hotels are:
A. Digital Economy Act 2010: this act came in to being in the year 2010 with the main objective of decreasing the amount of illegal file sharing and copyright infringements in the digital society. This act may put the hotels in the problematic situations as now the hotels will have to decide if they shall charge for the internet connectivity or not.
B. New Immigration Policies: As the immigration policies have been revised this may affect the hotel industry in a way that there may be shortages of hospitality sector due to the caps imposed on this industry.
2. Economic Factors: The economic factors have a direct effect on the companies like Travelodge as well as the customers. Due to the effects of the economic factors Travelodge provides its services to the customers with cheap rates through a chain hotel in U.K.(Marked by teachers (2003))
3. Social Factors: Social factors includes the changing trends like in the hotel industry these days no one likes to book the rooms manually or telephonically everything is web based. According to the recent research it has been found that people book their rooms in UK through online booking methods. The hospitality industry has made a trend through its company Travelodge providing the long lasting products which helps the travelers to books their rooms at Travelodge at a very cheap rate. (Evaluation Of A International Marketing (2013))
4. Technological Factors: As the technology is developing day by day it is affecting the UK business of Ecommerce. In the same way Travelodge is also affected by the development of technology. The main business of Travelodge is by booking rooms and the quick advancement of technology makes the market more competitive as different new ways are developed by the advancement of technology
5. Legal Factors: The legal factors have both internal and external sides. There are many laws and regulations affecting the business of the organization. Travelodge is also affected by the legal factors like time and again different new laws come in to existence which affect the operation of the industry.(Clarke & Chen (2009))
Pestle analysis is very important for every organization as it gives the clarification of the massive picture of the effects of the surroundings on a particular organization. With the help of Pestle analysis the organization can grasp the advantages of different opportunities available at its disposal and ignore or avoid the various risks which may affect the working of the organization.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2016). Travelodge Hotels. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/travelodge-hotels.
"Travelodge Hotels." My Assignment Help, 2016, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/travelodge-hotels.
My Assignment Help (2016) Travelodge Hotels [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/travelodge-hotels
[Accessed 29 February 2020].
My Assignment Help. 'Travelodge Hotels' (My Assignment Help, 2016) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/travelodge-hotels> accessed 29 February 2020.
My Assignment Help. Travelodge Hotels [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2016 [cited 29 February 2020]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/travelodge-hotels.
Getting nightmare regarding pending chemistry assignment? Then it is high time you consider hiring chemistry assignment help service of MyAssigemnthelp.com. We at MyAssignmenthelp.com deliver quality subject specific assistance on more than 100+ subjects. For us, students' need is foremost, and we work round the clock to offer science, humanities and commerce assignment help. Among Commerce wing, our one of the most popular services is capital budgeting assignment help. In science segment, we have gained popularity with biology assignment help.
Answer: Introduction The management as well as the organizational practices followed by a particular business enterprise not decides the kind of organizational cultural that would be followed within the framework of that particular organization but at the same time determines to a large extent the prospects of the concerned organization. At the same time in the present times it is seen that the various organizations in order to increase the a...Read More
Answer: Introduction The purpose of the following report is to make assumptions on how the sports organizations tackle the various social issues. The various social issues are spreading all over the world very rapidly. Sport is a very popular medium that connects millions of people in one string. Millions of people are fond of watching and taking part in different kinds of sports activities (Moorthy, 2012). The sports organizations will have ...Read More
Answer: The present subject matter of the case is based on various criminal offences including criminal intention, conspiracy, incitement, burglary and murder. According to the main facts of the case, it has been observed that certain criminal activities have been occurred in this case. The main accused of the case i.e. Snow is a contract killer who gets a contract to kill one of the prime accused of a narcotic case. However, after killing tha...Read More
Answer: In Response to Question 1 Replication of the Exhibit 5 under the following alternative Assumption: Principal received is $10/month. Principal reduction remains as specified. Month Principal Write-down onBanda Outstanding Face Value onBond Notional Size of Swap Fixed Swap Payment Floating Rate Payment Net Cash Flow to Swap Buyer ($) ($) ($) ($) ($) ...Read More
Answer: Innovation is important in business because it facilitates organizations with an edge in successfully penetrating thriving markets at rapid pace and provides an improved connection to emerging markets. Innovation can proficiently advance companies to bigger opportunities especially in economically developed nations. Thus, a company with an innovative culture have has the propensity to grow easily regardless of the fact that creative pr...Read More
Just share your requirements and get customized solutions on time.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
It was helpful for getting good grades it is also time saving it is good for the students who work and study together
On time and very efficient. I would recommend! Thank you very much for your assistance and your hard work.
thank you very much!!!!! it helps a lot!!! a good feedback from my lecturer! thank you again!!!!!!!!
good nice perfect good nice perfect good nice perfect good nice perfect good nice perfect good nice perfect