1APE1 Enterprise Systems
The presentation is for book presentaion. The selected book name is : Starting a Business By Walter Grant.
1: Creating presentation slides -- It has to nice visualization with very good with key point , not too many words in slides , use better visualization
2: Create a preparation document for the student for the presentation purposes what I need to tell from each slides so that I can practice and can speak fluently during the presentation.
3: (it is part of the submission and has to be in details and very important) :
You need to write a report about the book presentation in details( report for the book) . it has to be 5 to 6 pages. It is one of the important part for this submission. Note that: Task 1 ( presentation slides)Task 3: Report are the part of the submission But Task 2 -- only for the student practice purpose for the presentation
Guidelines for the Book presentation:
1. The presentation should take 10-15 minutes with 2 minutes for questions (within the time)
2. Give the Background to the author or the context of the book.
3. Cover up to 5 main points in the book (in your determination). Don't clutter the slides.
4. Explain these points, if appropriate use the examples given in the book to illustrate them. Do you agree or not, or consider the points valid ?
5. Do the points relate to any topic or theme in the course. 6. In general do you recommend the book ? Why
1. Make the presentation interesting, don't speak in a monotonous voice. Ask questions to the audience.
2. A picture or a diagram speaks a 1000 words. Add a bit of colour.
3. Relax and enjoy the opportunity to educate your colleagues.