A statistical method which is used to define the distinct characteristics of observed and corrected variables depending on the benchmark of the lower number of unobserved variables is portrayed as Factor analysis. The prior purpose of this analysis is to investigate the variable relationships for complex concepts such as socioeconomic status, dietary patterns or psychological scales.
- The abstraction of this concept is to aid the researcher with the investigation process which results cannot be summarized easily, or measured directly by adjoining a large number of variables into few interpretable underpinning factors.
- In the process of every factor analysis, there should be the same number of factors and as there are variables. Each factor holds a certain amount of the variance in the observed variables, and the factors are listed in order to explain the number of variations.
- Factor analysis has an accord to principle component analysis (PCA), but they have a distinct identity. The difference between these models is, Factor analysis use regression modeling technique, whereas PCA is based on a statistical technique.
Books on Factor analysis
Book 1 –
Confirmatory Factor Analysis for Applied Research By Timothy A. Brown (published by Guilford Press, 2006)
Book 2 –
Introduction to Factor Analysis: What It Is and How To Do It By Jae-On Kim (published by SAGE, 1978)
How Factor analysis works?
- For example, if there is a survey, people who are examined, may respond similarly to questions of income, occupation and education. These all are factors of latent variable socioeconomic status.
- Suppose there is a psychologist who proposes the concept of two intelligence, verbal intelligence and mathematical intelligence. This concept is examined on ten different academic fields of 1000 students. From the psychologist point of view, the score will be counted as average over the group of all students who possess like-minded values for verbal and mathematical intelligence. To get the results, two kinds of intelligence will be multiplied to obtain the expected score.
How MyAssignmentHelp.com will be helpful in Factor analysis topics?
MyAssignmentHelp.com possesses a team of marketing experts who are competent to guide the students in problems; mostly students need expertise advice or help on their academic writing. It can be assignment writing, where students give their most time, but fail to assess the outcomes. Essay writing demands perfect expertise on the essay topic that students been working on, and dissertation writing cannot be tamed without acquiring suitable knowledge. On those criteria, students can take help our assignment experts. The marketing writers are responsible for catering help students on their homework writing.
Other services provided by MyAssignmentHelp.com students for US, UK and Australia students
MyAssignmentHelp.com services come with the assurance that it can provide suitable help in any form that student needs. Online assignment help is designed to offer helping a hand in your assignment writing. Essay writing help has all facilities that can help a student to assemble good quality essays. If you need customization on your dissertation writing, the finance writers offer dissertation writing services. Homework help can be tested if you need any help on your homework assignment solving.