This preparation course from MyAssignmenthelp.com is the perfect medium to help students learn about core facets of Microsoft 365. Plus, importantly, it helps them prepare for the MS-900 exam covering the cloud computing field, namely MS Intune, Office 365, Win-10, and AIP (Azure Information Protection).
The MS-900 exam covers lessons on properly implementing MS 365 cloud services. It measures the following skills, namely:
- Describing cloud concepts (10-15%)
- Describing MS 365 core concepts and services (30-35%)
- Explaining MS 365 security, privacy, and trust in MS 365 (30-35%)
- Deciphering MS 365 support and pricing (20-25%)
Its course curriculum:
There are 80 lessons covered in this course. That equates to 11:28:15 hours of on-demand video lessons easily accessible through your working device.
An Introduction – covers 3 lessons
- An introduction to the course
- Setting expectations & essential insights about the MS-900 exam
- Course of action before starting
Introduction to MS 365 – covers 13 lessons
- Learning objectives of the course
- Explaining Microsoft
- How to create a Microsoft 365 Account
- Using the portal overview
- An overview of the admin centre
- About Outlook & Exchange
- About SharePoint
- About Microsoft 365 Apps: Teams
- About Microsoft 365 Apps: One drive
- About Planner
- About MS 365 Apps: To-do
- About Power Automate
- About other facets of Microsoft 365 Apps
Coverage on cloud computing – covers 7 lessons
The learning objectives of cloud computing
- The need for cloud computing
- Explaining cloud computing
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Explaining cloud deployment models
- The types of cloud services
- Microsoft dynamic 365
A detailed explanation of MS 365 Core concepts and services – covers 26 lessons
- Objectives of learning
- Teamwork and productivity
- Organisational productivity
- Demo on Secure Score
- Explaining simplified management
- Knowhow on business process automation
- About forms and workflow management
- Defining BI- Business intelligence
- Knowhow on Work management
- About Security and Compliance
- Identity and access management
- Knowledge of threat protection
- Compliance knowhow
- Explaining Windows as a Service (WaaS)
- About WaaS servicing and deployment rings
- Explaining WaaS deployment modes
- About Windows Virtual Desktop
- About MS 365 Apps
- MS 365 apps: deployment approaches
- Updating channels in Ms 365 Apps
- About workspace analytics
- About workspace analytics plans
- Knowhow on MyAnalytics
- Reports for reference
An account on security, compliance, trust, and privacy in MS 365 – covers 19 lessons
- Its learning objectives
- About the guiding principles of Zero Trust
- About the 6 vital security pillars of protection
- Knowhow on unified endpoint management
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- About Identity & Authentication
- Knowhow on security authentication
- Secure authentication
- About conditional access
- Explaining common security threats
- About compliance manager
- Knowledge of security centre
- About insider risk management
- About preventing data loss
- Knowhow on eDiscovery
- Demo on eDiscovery
- An introduction to information protection and governance
- About sensitivity labels
- About information protection tools such as AIP, DLP, and OME
- Knowledge of Data Governance
Explaining Microsoft 365 pricing and support – covers 12 lessons
- Its learning objectives
- About the cloud service provider
- Understanding billing options and management
- About optimising cost
- About licensing and management options
- About additional capabilities with MS Azure
- About the product lifecycle
- Knowhow on roadmap portal
- About support types
- Knowhow on service level agreement
- About service health status
- About UserVoice
Why should you learn Microsoft 365 Fundamentals with MyAssignmenthelp.com?
- The course is vast and comprehensively covers 80 lessons.
- The concepts and fundamentals of Microsoft 365 are explained lucidly in English.
- You get 11+ hours of on-demand video lessons that you can access via your smart device or desktop/laptop anytime, anywhere.
- You can complete lifetime access to each course lesson and refer to them as often as you need.
- It gives you insights into learning the concepts and performing hands-on activities required to clear the MS-900 examination with flying colours.
- Above all, you can speak to your course instructor anytime and shoot your queries and troublesome questions to achieve better concept clearance.
What is the importance of Microsoft 365 Fundamentals in your career?
Microsoft 365 presents you with cloud productivity to work from anywhere! With its 1TB storage space, you can access, store or share files anywhere. Moreover, its collaboration tool enables group chats, sets up online meetings, and dispatch instant feedback while ensuring all sensitive data and information of customers remain secure.
Its use and importance have increased considerably in several brands of the IT sector. If you learn and master Microsoft 365, you will become worthy of a wide range of entry-level and associate-level job roles.
Some of those roles may include:
- Developer Associate
- Messaging Administrator Associate
- Security Administrator Associate
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Enterprise Administrator Expert
These roles are prestigious and come with high pay and many growth prospects.
Core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
On subscribing to Microsoft 365, you get pre-installed MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MSA PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
Some other noteworthy features of Microsoft 365 entail:
- Real-time co-authoring
- Adequate in-built security
- Power Maps option for Excel
- Microsoft planner with workflows
- Team chatting applications
The core components of Microsoft 365 include
Microsoft exchange online, Microsoft SharePoint Online & Microsoft Lync Online.
To know more about the core concepts and services of Microsoft 365, kindly refer to ‘About the course section.’
Or better yet, you can enrol for this video tutorial and learn all about them correctly and adequately.
So, quit wasting time!
Who this course is for:
This course from MyAssignmenthelp.com is for the following individuals:
- Aspirants interested in learning and clearing the MS-900 examination
- Individuals keen on learning Microsoft 365 fundamentals along with its administration and applications
- Candidates aspiring to make a career in cloud computing using Microsoft 365
What will you learn from this course?
This well-crafted video course from MAH will educate you on the following facets.
- Lessons on fundamentals of Microsoft 365 and perform hands-on activities to clear the MS-900 exam.
- Understanding the fundamentals of cloud concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 pricing and support options
- You will also learn about the core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Plus, you will get lessons on MS Security, compliance, privacy and reliability in Microsoft 365
Know your instructor
I am Kaveri Kadakia, a BI – Business intelligence and databases specialist. Having been associated with this field for 12 years, I have acquired a lot of real-time expertise! I also like to teach young students interested in learning cloud computing and working with Microsoft Azure and MS 365 platforms. I joined MyAssignmenthelp.com 4 years back and have presented self-crafted video lessons on various facets of cloud computing, MS 365 fundamentals and the MS-900 exam (like the one you see). Check it out!