Got 3.9/5. 1) Stick to one or two key ideas/thoughts/reflections (and one if it is a hypothesis) and really do it justice. Do not jump trying to cover everything. Use the questions at the end of each chapter to get your thoughts flowing. DO NOT just write â€œI really likedâ€¦â€ or â€œI think it was important to ____.â€ (tell me why it is important) or â€œI found it interesting.â€ (expand on this â€“ why). I am going to get a bit tougher on this now that I have provided so much feedback and information on what is expected. The example assignment I posted in week one (see announcements) should also provide some clarification on this.
2) A good example of critically reflecting on the material might be: When cultures are incorporating elements into their art from other cultures, why? Could it be that they want to be affiliated politically with a powerful nation? Is it meant to strategically mock the other culture? Or do they just like the designs? Why do cultures maintain some designs â€“ how does that speak to identity? Why is that important? (All of these questions are too much for a single assignment, but you could tackle a couple of them well in a 500-700 word submission.) Can you find supporting references for your thoughts?
3) Be specific when discussing your ideas. Assume that your reader is not familiar with the modules or the course in general. Your response should stand alone as a piece of academic writing. Do not refer to the modules, but instead, refer to the specific reading that you are using to develop your ideas.
4) Include more than one reference. It is fine to get your inspiration from one source, but broaden your view by exploring as many of the required readings as possible.
5) Use proper grammar. At this stage, I will stop editing grammar. It is your responsibility to make sure that your grammar is correct. If grammar is an issue for you, I would advise that you seek advice/help from the Student Learning Commons (http://www.lib.sfu.ca/slc) at one of SFU's three campuses, to develop your writing skills further.
6) Finally, MAKE SURE you provide a proper citation when using information that is not your own. Even if you rewrite something you have read, you need to give proper acknowledgement! Otherwise it is plagiarism.
Just share requirement and get customized Solution.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat. If you are unable to calculate word count online, ask our customer executives.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
Good completion to my assignment. My assignment was good, and I was very happy with that. The assignment was completed quickly and before the deadline, and to my satisfaction. Thank you so much really appreciate the effort.
It was a wonderful experience and the solution given by the expert is perfect and very much specific.
I\'m very satisfied with the homework help provided. Fast and accurate answers! They have good turn around time
Great Job professor loved this paper. Thank so much for all the hard work!!! I will be ordering my last two assignments for the semester here.