Learning Outcomes: Knowledge and Understanding tested in this assignment:
1. Evaluate the importance of customers and consumers to organisations;
2. Identify the factors used to identify customers;
3. Analyse consumer and buyer behaviour theories, models and frameworks;
Learning Outcomes: Skills and Attributes tested in this assignment:
5. Appreciate how businesses identify their customers using internal and external data sources;
6. Investigate and search case histories, using University on line sources to determine how organisations understand buyers and consumers;
7. Apply buyer behaviour theory to live and simulated business situations.
Please address the following:
1.Write notes on Kozinets & Handelman 2004. This paper describes netnography as a research strategy. Please describe how the authors used netnography. What other methods did they use to research consumers? Please use everyday words – describe the strategy and methods in your own words instead of repeating the expressions the authors use
2.Visit the two web sites you selected from the list above. Identify some of the themes emerging from the reviews / complaints / comments on the two web sites.
a.What themes do you see coming up in a single review?
b.What commonalities (themes in common) are there between two or more reviews?
3.Link your analysis with the theories studied in the course: what insights do these data give you in the consumers’