MOD003507 Principles and Practices of Marketing
You are a marketing consultant. Your corporate client has been undertaking research into the promotional tactics of UK based grocery supermarkets. They now wish to assess the viability of introducing one of those companies to a different country, outside of the UK, where they do not currently operate. The company CEO has asked you to select a company you have researched, and prepare a presentation of how it could successfully enter the target country. You should prepare a PowerPoint presentation using the SOSTAC framework, to illustrate how this could be planned. Each element of SOSTAC should be applied separately, but a holistic overview needs to also be used so that each element is integrated within the company’s planned strategy.
Your PowerPoint slides should cover the following SOSTAC elements: Situational analysis based on the macro environment of your chosen country Objectives Strategy
Tactics- focussing on Place, Price and Product/ service and highlighting the following approaches
You should conclude your slides with a justification of why the country represents a viable target for this project. Your final slide should provide a Reference List of the slide content, using the Harvard system.
Your 1000-word essay should provide a more detailed explanation of your SOSTAC analysis and conclusion. Your essay should be completed on a word document. You should import each of your PowerPoint slides, followed by written narrative to explain the slide content
• Clear understanding of SOSTAC as a planning framework, which includes the three taught marketing options (Standardise, Adapt and Glocal), that support SOSTAC’s situational analysis.
• Knowledge of relevant literature that would permit an understanding of effective marketing solutions.
• Strategies and tactical plans that are supported by a sound information base.
• The ability to use creative marketing skills and knowledge in a practical and applied situation.
• Work that demonstrates intellectual originality and imagination.
• Ability to critically evaluate and give evidence of both past and current marketing management concepts and theories and critically appraise the way in which marketing theory relates to marketing practice. Points to consider:
• A range of research needs to be undertaken. Students need to base their response on an application of the SOSTAC model. Each element needs to be applied and analysed. Emphasis should be on the macro environment and on the “P’s”, not used in the interim coursework. Your work must be submitted as ONE document via the Turnitin link on your VLE page. Your essay should be completed on a word document. You should import each of your PowerPoint slides, followed by written narrative to explain the slide content You will find a video explaining how to do this on your module page.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is worldwide-recognised legit online assignment help service. Different wings of this assignment help service are functional in different countries including USA, Australia, and UK. With teams of skilled assignment writers, we have designed wide range of need-based additional services like fast delivery services, endless free of cost reworking options, guaranteed money back in case of unsatisfactory results, etc. We readily entertain queries related to search terms like write my assignments and do my assignments.