1. What is CMI qualification?
CMI qualifications provide a progressive framework that helps one to develop and broaden their management skills. Each qualification leads on from the next, delivering professional learning that equips an individual with remarkable skills, profound knowledge, and ultimate confidence to take his/her career further. CMS offers qualifications from Level 2 suitable for aspiring managers to Level 8, apt for C-level managers.
2. Which course is best for management in CMI?
CMI encourages only the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It is the only organisation in the UK that awards the status of Chartered Manager. The courses which are best for management in CMI is as follows-
- Level 2 Team leading
- Level 3 Principles of management and leadership
- Level 5 Management and leadership
- Level 6 in Professional Management and Leadership Practice
- Level 6 Management and Leadership
- Level 7 strategic management and leadership
- Level 8 Strategic Direction and Leadership
- Level 3, 5 and 7 Coaching and Mentoring
3. What are the membership guidelines for Chartered Management Institute?
The Chartered Management Institute is a professional institution for management based in the United Kingdom. The major membership classes are Member, Fellow- for those with significant expertise, Companion- the most senior grade. The membership guidelines for CMI are as follows
- Affiliate- Requires no qualifications or experience
- Associate (ACMI) - Requires a management qualification at Certificate, Diploma, or S/NVQ level with a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Members (MCMI)- Requires a management qualification at degree level/equivalent and a minimum 3 years management experience
- FCMI- Requires a management qualification at degree level/ equivalent and a 10 years management experience minimum, three of which must be at a strategic level
- Companion (CCMI)- The most senior membership grade, awarded by invitation only
4. What qualifications are required for the CMI admission?
To become a chartered manager from CMI, a candidate is required to demonstrate how they have developed as a manager. They also need to show how they have applied their leadership and management skills to achieve a significant business impact.
There are two routes to becoming a Chartered-
- Exemption Route- Available to those who have completed a CMI Level 5 Diploma or above
- Qualified Route- Available to those who hold a degree level management qualification or who possess a minimum of five years of relevant experience