1. Is the University of Greenwich accredited?
Yes. The University of Greenwich is recognised by the Privy Council and received its first accreditation in 1992. Professional bodies have accredited many of their courses. Some of their specialised and Programmatic accreditations are:
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Association of Building Engineers (ABE)
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
2. What is the ranking of the University of Greenwich?
The University of Greenwich is a non-profit, public, higher-education institution in the UK known for its significant academic and non-academic contribution to the community. This 130 years institution holds the ranks 80 nationally and 847 in the world. With enrollments that range 15,000-19,999, it's evident that it is popular among the college aspirants.
3. What does Greenwich University Specialise in?
Greenwich University specialises in a range of subjects that include architecture, business, computing, engineering, humanities, natural sciences, mathematics, pharmacy, and social sciences. All academic programmes are designed to help students develop their knowledge and skills for a flourishing career ahead.
4. What GPA do you need to get into the University of Greenwich?
- Minimum of 2.8 on 4.00 GPA scale and 3.00 for engineering, architecture & construction and computing and mathematical science
- For a master degree, four years Bachelor degree and a minimum score of GPA 3.5/5 or GPA 5/10 for ECTS Grading System from a well-ranked higher education institution.
6. Why you should choose Greenwich University?
Greenwich University is one of the leading public universities in the UK and home to over 23,000 students from all over the world. It offers a diverse range of foundation, undergraduate and graduates degree programmes througha world-class learning environment with a highly experienced faculty who enhance the value for every student at the institution. The university also partners with various other reputed national and international institutions to strengthen its curricula and to improve its research ties. The university is well known for its award-winning research programmes that make valuable contributions to several industries and its community.