LCM102B Strategic Change Management
You are required to write a business report on the strategic direction of the UK bank you chose for Cwl. This report is to be included in the induction pack for new graduates. The report must:
1. Refer to the scenarios below
2. Comment on the bank's competitive advantage, external environment and strategic change management process.
3. Make appropriate recommendations based on the issues you have identified and analysed.
The UK retail banking sector is being transformed by a range of powerful forces. Some of the issues you may wish to consider are the uncertainty in current economic environment; evolving regulatory requirements for banks; increasing demand of personalized customer service; fast technological innovation and finally challenging competitors.
Completion of this assessment will address the following learning outcomes:
1. Critically explore the theoretical schools of strategic business and change management, with a particular focus on the role of strategy formation and the strategic planning process.
2. Evaluate and apply conceptual and practical approaches to strategic business and change management in a range of organisational settings.
3. Evaluate critically the impact and significance of macro and micro environmental influences on strategic business behaviour and subsequent responses to them, with reference to available tools and techniques.
4. Demonstrate the ability to think critically in relation to a particular problem, situation or strategic decision through real-world scenarios.