EDUM07 Research Methods
A) The planning stage:
1) choose the research method you want to use: interview, observation, questionnaire
2) read a small number of chapters from 'methods books' about this, maybe chapters from 5 different books.
3) use this knowledge to help you design your research method.
3) do the 'pilot'. Ie: use the research method. If you are doing an observation or interview doing just one for this assignment is fine. If doing a questionnaire try to send to 5 people.
B) The writing stage:
I suggest you divide your 1000 words into 3 parts with a conclusion:
1) Discuss why you chose the method that you did, what the design was and why you designed it that way. This section will include references to methods books.
2) In the next section - reflect on what went right, what went wrong, what lessons you learnt. This section may have a more direct, personal feel and may not include references.
3) In the next section discuss whether you still plan to use this method and if you are planning to do so then discuss any changes you might make. You might reference methods books here as part of reflecting on the improvements that you plan to make
Then briefly conclude, although probably with just a few sentences.
· Reflect upon the success of research approaches that they have used, reaching judgments regarding the changes that then need to be made.
· Proactively anticipate challenges and problems arising when project planning and seek solutions based on self-directed reading within relevant literature.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is the most accomplished and credible online dissertation assistance provider in USA, aimed at offering top-quality academic help at affordable price. Despite providing cheap dissertation help, we never let our dissertation writers compromise with the quality of papers. Hence, we have gained the status of best dissertation writing company in USA. Apart from writing help, our dissertation tutors also provide dissertation writing guidelines in order to help students in the best possible manner.