P24604 Renewable and Alternative Energy
This session reinforces the theory of the solar system, which has been presented in lectures. Specifically, the coursework provides the opportunity to collect the data about consumed electricity and sun irradiation at the selected site. A secondary is to gain experience of selecting all components in the solar system including the type and layout of PV panels, charge controller, inverter, and battery for the storage system.
1. Collect the data about the required annual electricity for the present accommodation. (2%)
2. Analyse the site information such as location, altitude, and roof angle, roof area, etc.) (2%)
3. Collect radiation data in the site (2%)
4. Select a suitable type of the solar panels and design a PV panel layout (2%)
5. Select the type of the solar panel and design PV layout (1 %)
6. Select a suitable charge controller, inverter (1 %)
7. Select a battery to store the collected solar energy (2%)
8. Calculate the payback period considering no inflation rate (2%)
9. Model the panel in the Matlab using subsystems (6%) a. derive the governing equations in the selected type of PV panel (1%) b. PV-Simulation using subsystems (3%) c. Analyse and interpret the results including (V-I) and (P-V) (2%)
MyAssignmenthelp.com is worldwide-recognised legit online assignment help service. Different wings of this assignment help service are functional in different countries including USA, Australia, and UK. With teams of skilled assignment writers, we have designed wide range of need-based additional services like fast delivery services, endless free of cost reworking options, guaranteed money back in case of unsatisfactory results, etc. We readily entertain queries related to search terms like write my assignments and do my assignments.