Now consider the following questions:
1. What are the advantages/disadvantages of location-based advertising communications discussed in Video 1.?
2. Discuss the advantages/disadvantages of M-Commerce over E-Commerce (Video 2) indicating which you think are the most important and why?
3. Discuss how the five Location-Based services mentioned in Video 3 could benefit a typical SME of your choice?
4. We are told that Location-Based Marketing is about connecting people, places and media (Video 4). What are the ethical considerations around businesses knowing every ‘place’ we visit?
Questions should be answered based on both of the following:
At least five relevant sources on mobile commerce (books, journals, conference papers, reputable websites, etc.) to enhance and develop ideas from the three videos;
The three assessment videos
▪ TurnItIn link on BBL
▪ Submission Date: Sunday 13 December, no later than 23.59
▪ Word Limit: (excluding cover page/table of contents, written assessment question, reference/bibliography, and tables, images or charts/diagrams)
➢ +10% no penalty
➢ +>10% - 20% 5% penalty
➢ +>20% - 30% 10% penalty
➢ +>30% - 40% 15% penalty
➢ +>40% - 50% 20% penalty
➢ +>50% maximum mark of 50% (PG level)
▪ Guidance on the assignment will be provided during the module Submission Guidelines:
• The assignment should be created in a report style format (introduction and conclusion are not required)
• Word count will exclude contents page, tables, diagrams, bibliography and references
• Place only your B00 number on your assignment, not your name. Assessments with the student name will not be accepted.
• Insert word count clearly on the cover page
• All pages must be numbered
• Separate the Reference and Bibliography sections.
o Reference section consists of materials that were cited throughout the assignment
o Bibliography consists of background reading materials that are not cited in the assignment.
• Harvard Referencing (in-text and full list citations) must be used throughout the report