A UK based company is considering to move its own production to another location in a developing country (A developing country of your choice). However, the company is concerned about the differences in cultural expectations and differences in cultural sensitivity from a country to another. Therefore, as an international business communications consultant you have been tasked to prepare an inclusive report for the senior management of the company addressing those concerns highlighting the following:
- An inclusive introduction to the context of international business and communications.
- Brief introduction to the selected developing country (A Developing country of your choice).
- Application of theories of international and intercultural communication on the selected context/Country (Hofstede, Samovar, Jandt etc.)
- Critical evaluation of cultural sensitivity when doing business in the selected country supported by relevant examples.
- Discuss and analyse different communication barriers experienced by foreign businesses in the selected country supported by different examples when relevant.
- Provide appropriate communication strategies and other relevant recommendations to enable the company to succeed in the selected developing country.