A brief, less than 3-5-page paper in APA Format and must include:
I. Statement of the HCAHP Focus:
1. Define the project. What will your presentation focus on (1-2 sentences).
2. Briefly describe related evidence from the research and your specific unit that supports the need for this
presentation project. (2-3 sentences)
II. Brief Literature Review:
1. The literature review should support the need for the project. Write paper in APA format and select 3-6 research articles within the past 5 years. Articles should be procured from peer-reviewed nursing journals.
2. Critique the literature you reviewed:
a. Summarize the article/study (a few sentences) and,
b. Describe how it fits with your project presentation (a few sentences)
3. This literature review should support the need for your project
1. State the teaching & learning objectives for the unit of the Senior Capstone Project Presentation.
2. Describe your target population and setting.
3. Describe the methods you plan to use to implement your project presentation.
4. Identify any published materials, teaching aids, etc., that you plan to use.
5. Describe how you will evaluate the effectiveness of your presentation.
6. List references at end of paper in APA Format.
7. Attach the Faculty Evaluation RUBRIC to project Part II (paper) to hand in by deadline (to be done by faculty, at or around Midterm Evaluation).
Define project focus
Define learning needs of target population or
Review of the Literature
Compose a brief literature review with at least 3-6 articles in the last 5 years
Cite all sources in APA format
Summarize each article paying increased attention to how article findings support your project
Identify target population and setting
Identify the teaching method utilized to meet project objective
Identify materials to be used in the teaching or poster presentation
Compose an evaluation tool to be completed by project participants