1. What is Carroll University known for?
Carroll Universityis considered an educational pioneer in Wisconsin as it is the state’s first, institution of higher learning. The privateuniversityis also a leader in the various fields of liberal arts and health sciences. Within Wisconsin,the collegeis considered a top-rated college with average tuition expenses.It is, therefore, value for money option for students in and around Wisconsin.
2. What GPA do you need to get into Carroll University?
The admission procedure in Carroll University is quite a lenient one, with average requirements from the end of the students. To get through the college, you will require aGPAof 3.5 and a mix of A’s and B's. The college also offers an option to students with a lower GPA to compensate with more challenging courses like AP/IB classes.
3. What is the acceptance rate at Carroll University?
The acceptance rate at Carroll University as in 2019 was 68.6%.
Since Carroll College is a private institution, it cannot allow seats to more than 1500 undergraduate students. In that case, the acceptance rate is around 950 students, which isn’t that difficult to crack. You will need an average GPA to get in through the academic institution.
4. Does Carroll University give scholarships?
Carroll University offers several scholarships for undergraduate as well as graduate students. Some of the most prominent ones are:
- McAllister Full TuitionScholarship
- Yersin BusinessScholarshipfor Incoming Freshmen
- Jack and Corrine ReichertScholarship
- Davies Otto Fellow ScienceScholarship
- George and Gerald Bitters EndowedScholarship
Most of these scholarships cover 100% financial aid.