Learn more about the architecture and the design concepts.
The Forward Thinking Corporation decides to develop an application to use artificial intelligence techniques to mine some useful information from customer complaints about the Corporation’s products.Some complaints come in by email and some by telephone conversation (which is recorded by another application).Your application must convert the speech recordings to text. Then each complaint is examined to determine which product is cited and what the complaint(s) is. Your application maintains a database of information mined from complaints received in the last ninety days.
For each product, the product manager receives an email form your application listing in order from most cited to least cited any complaints that were received in the last thirty days, and how the frequency corresponds to the frequencies of the previous two months..Any complaint whose frequency is among the ten highest, is also referred to the Vice President of Product Management in a high priority email.
Q: Which architecture style (among discussed in the video lectures for week 7-8) would you choose for this scenario and why?
-Submit only one PDF file (Fname_Lname_HA_4)
1. Describe briefly various metrics to assess the quality of a software design.
2. Consider the software required to implement a full navigation capability (using GPS) in a mobile device. Describe two cross-cutting concerns that would be present. (Hint: The cross-cutting concern is a functionality which is applicable throughout the application and affects the entire application)
3. Present 2 examples of applications each for each of the following architectural styles
4. Data-centered architecture
5. Data-flow architecture
6. The terms architectural style, architectural patterns, and framework are often encountered in discussions of software architectures. Do some research and describe how each of these terms differs for its counterparts.
7. The following scenario has been presented to you in your mid-term exam. Consider it again and answer the question.