Fear is a feeling or an emotion which tends to shutdown all the aspects of the life, if it given so much of importance, fear is one of the seven included in the universal emotions, which is more or else experienced by everyone in their stages of life. Fear can be serious at time; it can become reason of the threat of harm, either physically or emotionally, may be sometimes psychologically. It is said that the facial expression of fear is sometimes confused by the surprises, as in “surprise” expressions it has been seen that it causes the raise of the eyebrows, whereas the expression of fear is much straighter and horizontal that is raised and is curved. Fear is defined to be the vital response to the physical or any kind of emotional danger that has been constant throughout the evolution of the human history.
The Common Types of Fear
The fear or anxiety is a very common in the world; most of the 18% of the population are being affected by these. The common types of fears are:-
- Anxiety is one of the types of fear which causes several panic attacks and leads to shortness of breath, sweating, or gives chills in the body.
- Phobia is also a type of fear which is present in the 12% of the adults, this type of fear happens to occurs against any particular type of situation, object or animals like heights, spiders, closed spaces and others.
The high academic standards, strict professors and scholastic guidelines keep adding insult and make students fear assignments even more. That's why students face Fear Of Writing Assignments even more. As per the different theories, it is quite easy to overcome from any kind of situation related to fear. But, there are some people who get very much indulged in fears, threats which ultimately cover them up the negative kind of energy. Constant fear also looses the positivity, destroys the body energy, to overcome fear one just needs to put all kinds of equal amount of energy in the opposite direction of the negative energy. Try developing the positive counterpart to erase off the negative tendencies from the mind, now let’s see the consecutive steps which can help in overcoming the fear.
List Of Few Important Essay Topics
Click To Connect
How to overcome fear, today
- Identification : Firstly, to do that one needs to take small steps on identifying what are the reason behind the fear or afraidness, then the person can take a deep breath that will increase the flow of the physical energy inside the body. One needs to think deeply what the incidents, or circumstances that can be fearful for the body or mind.
- Curiosity : One needs to be pro actively, look for the reason behind it, investigate those fears and get curious about it. As sometimes it happens most of the fear arises with the loss of something very valuable, so one need to do the digging behind the actual causes of fear.
- The Action : After the identification, the work needs to done behind to achieve the fear. This can be done once the person tries to feel and develop certain non-attachments from the things/incident which harms the body, becoming more vulnerable to the causes of fear. A good practice like before going to the bed at night, if one feels extremely fearful about anything then he/she can try to do something new and unique. As a moment of reflection can have a greater effect on the overcoming of the fear in a productive, deliberate and effective way. No need to worry. No matter what the subject or type of paper you are stuck with, all you need to do is avail assistance from our ghost writers to hire.
- Creating Goals : There are times when the entire process of overcoming the fear becomes very less inspiring or difficult, but the easy way of doing this is to make certain goals. For example, like planning to do something productive , then creation of the compelling goals like planning the things which can make one happy, or meditation can also help in the process. One can also try by replacing the thoughts with positive things; try to see the lights inside the dark which can help in shining from the little dark clouds.
- Surrounding with success : As per the researcher Tony, he once said that “proximity is the power”. So if any situation causes harm to the body or mind, if one feels afraid to overcome it one needs to surround themselves with the light of positivity, more people who can cheer up. If one has the true focus on overcoming the fear and achieve the dreams, then he/she must start mixing up with the people who have the same kind of thoughts.
- Acceptance : Research says that fear comes from losing the loved ones, or losing the things which could not be achieved easily. So, apart from regretting the situation, try to focus on the current scenarios, gain strength from it. Try to accept the failure, try to get some learning’s from it, accept the failure as an inevitable part of success. As it is good to accept the failures because “failures are the pillars of success”, this plays a major role in overcoming of fear including those who have admired and encountered the failure and looked it as a pathway to success.
Hire An Epert
The other ways to overcome the fear is by watching one’s favourite movie, documentary, or just enlightening by reading a book. The studies have found out that diet, food habits can also help in overcoming the stress or fear, so one needs to stick to one kind of diet which suits the body as extra additives, sugar or sweetness can cause the impact on the balance of the body. Follow golden rules for writing essays without headache.
Lastly, to overcome fear release all the kinds of hatred, negative thoughts from mind whereas give protection, love to others without keeping any kind of expectation. Try to find out two such things that will help overcome fear , keep faith on God as he always surrounds his each child with positivity but the human beings fails to recognise it. So, once it is understood nothing can beat someone from overcoming fear, keep trying till the end to stop unpleasant thinking and don’t let anything control one’s body or mind. These few practices can help in overcoming the fear from the soul/ mind and lead one towards a happy positive life.
The Essay Topics Help
Specialist Essay services to help you achieve A+ Grade!
Writer of The Month
Last essay passed with distinction
Hire Me Now
Use Our Free Essay Typer Tool to Get Essay on Any Topics
Make your essay error-free.
Get your article published in an internationally renowned journal.
List Of Few Topics On Overcoming Fear Essay
- The role of mindfulness in conquering fear
- How to overcome a fear of public speaking
- The benefits of facing your fears head-on
- The psychological origins of phobias and how to overcome them
- Overcoming the fear of failure
- The power of positive thinking in overcoming fear
- The role of therapy in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of heights
- The role of physical activity in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of flying
- The importance of support from loved ones in overcoming fear
- The role of visualization in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of the dark
- The role of self-affirmation in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of needles or injections
- The role of hypnotherapy in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of water
- The role of exposure therapy in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of snakes or other animals
- The role of cognitive-behavioral therapy in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of clowns or other phobias
- The role of neurolinguistic programming in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of public transportation
- The role of meditation in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of speaking in front of large groups
- The role of affirmations in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of the unknown
- The role of goal-setting in overcoming fear
- How to overcome a fear of heights or bridges
- How to overcome a fear of the ocean or deep water