A persuasive essay is also known by the name of argument essay. The definition of persuasive writing uses reason and logic to convey that one idea is much more legitimate than the other. The topics for persuasive writing try to persuade a reader to adopt a certain point of view or to take a particular action. In persuasive writing samples, the argument should always utilize solid evidence and sound reasoning by stating facts, providing logical reasons, quoting experts and utilizing examples. Persuasive writing samples on best persuasive essay topics can be availed through our site.
How to write persuasive essays?
You can ask for persuasive writing samples from us or follow these steps to write effective persuasive essays:
- Step 1 Opt for your position: Which side of the problem are you going to write about and what solution can you offer? You should know the objective of your persuasive essay writing samples.
- Step 2 Examine your audience: Decide whether your audience is neutral, agrees with you or disagrees with your position while writing persuasive essay writing samples.
- Step 3 Research on your topic: Persuasive essay writing samples should be built on best persuasive essay topics. Usually, it is mandatory to go beyond your knowledge and experience while choosing topics for persuasive writing. You may have to go to your college library or even interview people who are experts regarding your persuasive topic.
- Step 4 Structure your essay: Figure out the evidence of the persuasive topic that you will be including and in what order you will be presenting the evidence in the topics of persuasive writing. Remember to consider your audience, your purpose and your persuasive topic.
Brainstorming for persuasive writing sample
Once you get over with the brainstorming sessions on the topics for persuasive writing, writing on any persuasive topic will not be a problem. Here are the vital points on which you have to brainstorm for writing persuasive essay writing samples on a best persuasive essay topic:
- Write about a persuasive topic you strongly believe in: It should be easy for you to persuade the reader on a persuasive topic that has persuaded yourself. If you need to write on a persuasive topic that you do not care about much then try imagining on which side of the argument you will stand. A best persuasive essay topic of your liking will surely help you to recollect and think over numerous persuasive essay topic ideas in a faster and better manner.
- Search for a persuasive topic that has depth: You cannot persuade the reader through a persuasive topic that does not convey a deep discussion. A persuasive topic like an ink pen will not garner too much interest in the reader’s mind. On the other side, if the topic for persuasive writing is on a debatable issue like animal rights then it can generate interest. Persuasion can be possible through a best persuasive essay topic.
- Consider counter arguments also: It is important for you to come up with possible view-points that can oppose your argument in persuasive writing samples. This feature can make your opinion controversial for the reader and may ultimately lead to persuasion through your persuasive writing samples.
An expert persuasive writing sample help material involves above points. Check out our persuasive essay writing samples or take expert help to write on best persuasive essay topics.
Criteria to develop an effective argument for persuasive writing sample
It is recommended to avail expert persuasive writing sample help while working on persuasive topics, especially on elements like the argument; otherwise you can even refer to the following criteria for developing an argument to persuade the reader:
- Be well informed about your persuasive topic: If you want to add something more to the existing facts on the topics for persuasive writing then read thoroughly about that particular persuasive topic, using legitimate sources. Take notes.
- Test your thesis: Your argument of persuasive topic should have two sides. It needs to be debatable. If you are able to write a thesis statement directly opposing your own, you can ensure that your argument is debatable based on the persuasive topic.
- Disprove the opposing argument: Try to understand the opposite view-point of your position. Then counter it by providing contrasting evidence. You can even find inconsistencies and mistakes within the logic of the opposing argument on the persuasive topic.
- Support your position with evidence: Remember that your evidence must be appealing enough to present a reason while writing on topics for persuasive writing.
Topics for persuasive essay writing sample
If your professor tells you to write a persuasive topic of your choice in persuasive writing sample, always go for a persuasive topic that can help you in building a strong argument to ‘persuade’ the reader. Always remember that the prime objective of persuasive writing samples is persuasion of the reader. Here are a few persuasive topics on which you can come up with persuasive writing samples:
- Should students be permitted to use cell phones in schools and colleges?
- Should the college athletes be paid for playing?
- Should senior citizens be entitled to free bus rides?
- Should marijuana be legalized for medicinal purposes?
- Should the age of driving be raised to 21 years of age?
- Should students’ textbooks be replaced by electronic notebooks?
Remember that you should not choose a persuasive topic over which you are unable to build a strong argument. Only concrete argument is the base of good quality persuasive writing samples. In this way, the process of persuasion becomes smoother and the essay can achieve its goal.
Persuasive essay writing samples
Essay 1: Censorship and the First Amendment: The American Citizen’s Right to Free Speech
“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
Adopted in 1791, the First Amendment, states that “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” (Pilon, p. 13) The freedom of speech documented in the First Amendment is not only a constitutional protection, but also an inevitable part of democratic government and independence, which are essential values in our society. “Censorship,” according to Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, “is an almost irresistible impulse when you know you are right” (Sunstein, p. 25). That is why the American citizen’s right to free speech is should be held as the highest virtue and any censorship of freedom of speech should not be allowed, but only respected.
If you want more interesting persuasive topics like this, go through our persuasive writing sample.
Essay 2: Evaluation – Music Exploration
The origins of music like of anything eternal and saint are not exactly defined as it spreads all around the lands of the world. Like religion it searches the areas of every tiny corner of our planet touching the hearts, strengthening the feelings, bursting emotions. It is easily spread by the people travelling around the countries who bring their music to a new undiscovered areas, just as they bring with them their own faith or rituals.
If you want to check persuasive writing samples or know the best persuasive essay topics, our persuasive writing sample bank can help you out.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can help in persuasive writing?
MyAssignmenthelp.com consists of a talented team of essay writers who can help students in persuasive essay writing. The writers provide services like persuasive essay writing samples, editing and proofreading. Students can get in touch with the writers for persuasive writing samples any time of the day with their queries as they are available 24x7 through live chat. Students can get full assistance for impressive persuasive writing samples.
Apart from persuasive essay writing samples, our essay writers provide various other services too. One of them is online assignment help with persuasive topic or development of best persuasive essay topics. Nowadays, university students are lured by various websites that claim to provide the best persuasive writing samples at affordable prices. The reality is that such websites do not have qualified tutors or even proper platform to support the curious questions posed by the global student community. In contrast, MyAssignmenthelp.com as a persuasive writing help provider has emerged as the industry leader by giving assignment help to students from Australia, US and UK. Due to constant requests made by our clients, we have introduced dissertation writing help, thesis help, research paper help, term-paper help, coursework help and any other form of homework assignment help to fill the enormous gap.