Free MLA Reference Generator Tool – Reduce Your Time
Completing the citations and references is indeed a taxing task, and if you are looking for a faster and effective way to cite the sources in your document, you are at the right place. The experts at MyAssignmenthelp have prepared a free MLA reference generator that allows you to manage all your document formatting needs with perfection.
You can use this online MLA reference generator tool at MyAssignmenthelp to create citations, bibliographies, references, footnotes and several other formatting elements at any time, and it won't cost you a penny. Besides, you no longer need to go through the complicated guidelines of the MLA formatting style as the online generator does that comfortably for you.
Free MLA Citation Generator
1 To start referencing select the type of source you want to reference
3 Your citation will be here. Copy it and use
MLA Citation Generator Tool - Enjoy a Hassle-free Experience
As a student or a professional, you often require gathering information from various sources to prepare an assignment. But when you use an outside source, using the borrowed information without proper acknowledgement is considered as plagiarism. Our MLA citation generator tool takes a few crucial information about the sources and does the necessary formatting as per the MLA citation guidelines. Try it now and get a perfect set of in-text citations and a reference list with just a few clicks.
Crucial Facts about MLA Citations and References
- The date of publication follows the name of the publisher, not the author, in the citation.And it is not mentioned with the parentheses.
- Unlike APA style, here the full name of the author is spelled. E.g. William Shakespeare.
- All the major words in the title are capitalized. Also, the title is underlined in MLA style formatting.
- The last name of the author and the page number of the source (book, journal, etc.) is used in in-text citations.
MLA Formatting Style – Here is the Some Major Elements
- In MLA format the commonly used font style is Times New Roman.
- Also, the normal font size in this format happens to be 12 pt.
- The MLA formatting style also sets the ideal margin of each paper to be an inch on all sides.
Check Your Work for Plagiarism
Don't forget, once you've finished referencing your work it is good practice to check the completed document for plagiarism. Don't get caught out for accidental plagiarism.Check Plagiarism Now!