Talent development, a part of human resource development, can be described as the procedure to modify an organization, its stakeholders, employees and various groups of people under it. This activity is carried out by utilizing planned and even unplanned learning to achieve and maintain a competitive advantage for the company. Talent development is a popular assignment topic since it is required in every field of work. Students need talent development assignment help from a talent management assignment writer.
Role of talent development in employee retention
Professor William J. Rothwell has noted that talent development can be a terminology searching for a meaning much related to management. To understand this observation, take talent development assignment help. Rothwell has further suggested that this activity is a thought regarding selective attention that is paid to the topmost 10 percent of employees either on the basis of performance or potential. Know more about this activity through talent development assignment help from a talent management assignment writer. The following points, however, prove that talent development is also related to employee retention:
- Career Development: While talent development in general is exclusively meant for the top management, it is, however, increasingly becoming clear that career development is mandatory for retention of any employee, irrespective of their level in the company. Know more about career development through talent development essay
- Employee Satisfaction: Research has shown that some kind of a career path is essential for job satisfaction and employee retention that is analyzed during talent development assignment help. So, companies need to include talent development within their overview regarding employee satisfaction. Know more about employee satisfaction through talent development essay
Job retention is an important concept in economics, marketing and many other fields of study. Hence, if students want to understand talent development well, they must go for talent development assignment help. A talent management research paper expert can provide this assistance through talent development assignment help.
Main components of talent development
The terminology, talent development, is becoming increasingly popular in various organizations. Understand this terminology by taking talent development assignment help. It is so since companies are now graduating from the traditional terminology of training and development. The main components of talent development are as stated below:
- Employee training: It can be defined as an educational preparation for employees to work on a job that can be analyzed through talent development assignment help. The training is provided by the company that has recently hired them. Know more about employee training through talent development assignment help.
- Career development: It is the procedure of managing aspects like learning, leisure, work and even transitions for moving towards a future that is determined and developed on a personal level and covered through talent development assignment help. This is a lifelong procedure. Know more about career development through talent development assignment help.
- Career management: It can be defined as a mixture of structured planning and active management option of a person’s career that is studied through talent development assignment help. Know more about career management through talent development assignment help.
- Organizational development: It is a purposely planned effort to increase a company’s effectiveness and even efficiency to enable it for obtaining the strategic aims. Know more about organizational development through talent development assignment help.
- Training and development: It is a function of the human resource management that is concerned with an organizational activity meant to improve the performance of individuals as well as groups within organizational set-ups. Know more about this function through talent development assignment help.
It is expected that during the 21st century, organizations will start using much more integrated terminologies such as talent development. It is always interesting to know the number of employees retained in a company due to talent development. Such statistics are quite useful as reference material which students get when they avail talent development assignment help.
Two logical laws of talent development
Washington Group International defined two logical laws of talent development in their paper, “The Nuclear Renaissance, A Life Cycle Perspective”. They are stated as below:
- First law of talent development: “The beginnings of any technology-rich business are all characterized by a shortage of large numbers of technically trained people needed to support ultimate growth.”
- Second law of talent development: “The resources will come when the business becomes attractive to the best-and brightest who adapt skills to become part of an exciting opportunity.”
Experts can further throw light on these two laws of talent development if students take talent development assignment help from them. They can also avail talent management thesis assignment help or talent management dissertation help by a proficient talent management expert writer.
Benefits of talent development
Here are the benefits that talent development provides to an organization:
- Ensure retention of talent
Talent development activities help to polish the talent of employees so that they become experts in their job. Our talent development assignment help experts state that in this way they enjoy their job and ultimately, the retention of employees is ensured. A company will then not have to spend money for searching and employing new workforce. Know more about retention policies of companies from our talent development assignment help experts.
- Development of stars that guide
Talent development results in the progress of employees who have the potential to become teachers. According to our talent development assignment help experts, after some months or years, they turn into guides and help new recruits to understand their job profile, thus improving their star value. Talent development assignment help experts can tell more about star value.
- Development of talented employees in areas of professional expertise
Talent development ensures that the experienced professionals in a company pass on their expert advice to talented employees. Read more about this in our talent development assignment help material. The magical combination of the employee’s talent and advice by professionals can surely yield positive outcomes for the organization. Know more about talented employees through talent development assignment help.
- Increase capacity and innovation for bringing a change within the company
Talent development has the specialty to increase innovation in ideas and strategies for the employees and their managers, state our talent development assignment help experts. Such developments can bring in a welcome change within the organization for its overall progress. Know more about innovation through talent development assignment help.
- Improvement of the company’s branding
It is believed that talented minds are behind a company’s positive brand image. Our talent development assignment help writers define talent development as an activity that encourages new employees to think out of the box. Their new ideas and concepts result in the brand improvement of the company. Know more about branding through talent development assignment help.
- Development of a plan regarding strategic talent development
Talent development forms the foundation towards the development of a plan that can be made to list strategic talent. As per our talent development assignment help writers, such a plan can help companies to design a pool of employees who can be of strategic interest to the organization. These employees can be later inducted into the higher management, thus being considered for promotion. Understand this plan through talent development assignment help.
- Create right conditions in favor of expert talent management
It may be easy to track down talented employees but it is tough to retain them in the same job. Talent development is an activity that helps managers to provide favorable working conditions to talented employees so that they may never have to face lethargy. Steps such as incentives and providing different kinds of tasks form crucial aspects of talent management. Learn about the retention policy by taking talent development assignment help.
Students who are interested to excel in the HR field should learn about these benefits in detail by availing talent development assignment help service from us.
Suggestions for seniors to promote talent development
Seniors in any company play an important role to promote talent development in their organization. Know more about the seniors’ role through our talent development assignment help service. Here are some suggestions for them to promote this activity in a systematic manner:
- Start acting as a role model
- Strengthen the value of learning
- Construct sustainable processes to support development
- Support shared values
- Control the problems as opportunities for development and training regarding the real world practices
Field roles involved in talent development
The field roles that are involved in the entire talent development process in any organization can be stated as:
- Supervisory and executive management development
- Orientation of new employee
- Training of professional skills
- Job or technical training
- Training regarding customer service
- Sales and marketing training
- Health and safety training
The job titles within the field roles during talent development are:
- Vice President (Operations)
- Training Manager or Training Director
- Management Development Specialist
- Designer of Blended Learning
- Analyst for Training Needs
- Chief Learning Officer
- Individual Career Development Advisor
If students have any query regarding these field roles, they should contact the expert writers by availing talent development assignment help. Students must not get confused about these roles as each one of them has a unique importance of its own and must be clearly specified during talent management essay homework.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can help students in assignment writing?
MyAssignmenthelp.com consists of a talented team of writers who can provide services like assignment writing, editing, proofreading etc. These writers are Ph.D. holders from reputed universities of UK, Australia and US and are aware of the academic standards of various universities. So they know exactly what to deliver. Students can contact our writers online anytime to clear their doubts on any topic or subject. These experienced writers provide assistance to students, right from the K12 level to the Ph.D. level through economics assignment help, statistics assignment help and marketing assignment help. The domain expertise further ranges from nursing to law. Even programming assignment help on languages such as Java, Dot.NET, C++ etc is also offered.
We provide qualitative talent development assignment help when you search talent development USA online. Our writers also provide assistance regarding talent management essay homework when you search talent management UK online.