Banking and finance law administers to those individuals and institutions that intend to lend money. As investment transactions touch a broad area of business activities, issues in banking and finance law are inter-related with complex business, corporate and real estate law. Significant areas of banking and finance law cover the following sectors:
- Bank Regulation
- Acquisition finance
- Real estate finance
- International banking transactions
If you have already decided to write a banking and finance law assignment, there are so many criteria that you need to fulfill in order to achieve the desired performance, this is why our banking and finance law assignment experts are here to help you.
What is banking and finance law?
A large portion of banking and finance is involved in transactions encompassing the borrowing of money to fund company activities.
- Financial law
Our banking and finance law assignment experts state that finance law has an impact on individuals, companies and financial institutions. The banking and finance law assignment experts also state that finance law regulates all kinds of financial transactions, including individuals investing in the stock market, using credit cards or borrowing money for car, even for home or education etc. It also incorporates businesses, financing their operations through equity or debt instruments.
According to our banking and finance law assignment experts, finance regulations are needed for:
- Market confidence to maintain privacy in the financial system.
- Financial stability dedicated to the protection and enhancement of the stability of the financial system.
- Consumer protection concerning issue that secures the possibility of the appropriate degree of security of consumers.
- Reduction of financial crime owing to which it is possible for a regulated business to be used for a purpose related financial crime.
- Banking law
The banking and finance law assignment experts observe that banking regulations are administered in order to secure the integrity of the financial system by ensuring privacy, fraud prevention and honest lending. The banking and finance law assignment experts point at a crucial banking legislation, Banking Act of 1933 which was introduced by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), for meeting the above mentioned goals.
The recent banking legislation also include,
- International Money Laundering Abatement
- Financial Anti-terrorism Act of 2001
The banking and finance law assignment experts describe the most common objectives of bank regulation below:
- Prudential: To reduce the level of risk to which bank creditors are exposed (such as protect deposits).
- Reduction of systematic risk: Results adverse trading conditions for banks causing multiple or major bank failures.
- Avoid misuse of banks: To lessen the risk level of banks being used for criminal purposes. Like laundering the proceeds of crime.
- Protect bank confidentially: To secure the privacy of the banks.
- Credit Allocation: Dedicated to direct credit favored sectors.
If you want to write a banking and finance law assignment in a detailed manner, the smart option is to consult your queries with our banking and finance law assignment experts who can provide you best possible law essay assignment help.
Areas involved in banking and finance law
According to the banking and finance law assignment experts, banking and finance law is employed in the specialist areas that mainly deal with borrowing money or the management of financial liabilities. The banking and finance lawyers are appointed to negotiate and document the contractual relationship between lenders and borrowers. They ensure that their clients get best legal and commercial interest concerned the loan agreements. Here our banking and finance law assignment experts give you a precise idea about the specialist areas:
- Straightforward bank lending
A bank intends to provide money to a borrower on documented payment terms.
- Acquisition finance
A bank provides loan to a corporate borrower or private equity sponsor in order to acquire another company. This also includes leveraged finance which means the borrower uses a very large amount of borrowed money to meet the cost of significant acquisition.
- Real estate finance
A borrower takes loans in order to acquire a property to finance the development of land. This is commonly secured by way of a mortgage on the acquired property/land.
- Project finance
The borrowed amount is dedicated to financing long-term infrastructure (like roads) and public services projects (such as hospitals). The borrowed amount is paid back with the cash flow generated by the project.
- Asset finance
The borrowed money is utilized to purchase and operate the large assets like ships, aircraft and machinery.
- Islamic finance
Muslim borrowers, lenders, and investors must abide by Sharia laws. This law prohibits the collection and payment of interest on a loan.
- Finance services regulation
In this law, the lawyers ensure that their banks clients operate in compliance with the relevant financial legislation.
Banking and finance law assignment help is available from our professionals if you need further assistance on banking and finance law.
Current issues in banking and finance law assignment writing
Our banking and finance law assignment experts mention few recent issues in banking and finance that have left a great impact on the area of banking and finance; those are discussed below.
- The UK economy recently survived from the recession and got back pre-recession level. IMF (International Money fund) forecasted UK economy will be fastest growing economy among the developed nations in 2015.
- The reviews by IMF World Economic Outlook reported that the financial market will grow during 2014, and this will last till 2015.
- Higher level of regulation will continue to affect the market and commentators. It suggests that banks will continue dealing with the regulations and make sure the instructions are employed appropriately.
- The Banking Reform Act was established in December 2014 with the purpose of improving and protecting the banking sector.
- The Financial Conduct Authority takes substantial measure to enforce the regulations. This includes launching a new approach dealing with serious failing standards in companies.
- In the context of the Libor scandal, allegations emerged that some foreign exchange traders’ rigged foreign exchange market rates. An initial inquiry committee was established by the FCA; the Serious Fraud Office launched a full criminal investigation.
- The Small Business Enterprise and Employment Bill (expected to be introduced in May 2015) proposes to improve financial access for small businesses and streamline contact between creditors and insolvency practitioners.
This above information undoubtedly gave you an overall idea of how to implement this information in banking and finance law assignment writing. When you engage in writing a banking and finance law assignment on this subject, these facts can be the base for your research work.
Banking and financial law assignments
The study of banking and financial law encompasses the areas of transactions involving the borrowed money to fund the company’s activities. In this discipline, the students have to dedicate their valuable time to accomplish different models of banking and finance law assignment writing. Banking and finance law assignment writing includes extended banking and finance law essays, articles on legal issues and case studies on various financial issues. If you feel exhausted by juggling with banking and finance law assignment instructions and trying your best to implement the requirements in the right place, you have a smart choice to take banking and finance law assignment help from qualified writers.
Why students need help with banking and finance law assignment writing?
The banking and finance law assignment writing covers projects to acquire a company or finance construction such as power plant or hospital. When students engage in banking and finance law assignment writing, they have to gain understanding of litigation, corporate and regulatory issues. Everything from financial activities to various financial planning falls under the subject area of banking and finance law. So this is undeniable that every banking and finance law assignment needs thorough research and dedication that students sometimes fail to provide. It becomes tough to keep up the grades in written banking and finance law assignment writing. No student wants to sacrifice their grades just because they cannot take the pressure.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can help students in writing banking and finance law assignments?
MyAssignmenthelp.com has a pool of banking and finance law writers who hold the highest degrees in the discipline of law. They are capable of offering a high standard online banking and finance law assignment help, banking and finance law essay help and banking and finance law dissertation writing services in all subjects of law be it college or university level. We also provide useful banking and finance law assignment sample papers that help you to learn the stages of assignment writing on your own. The banking and finance law assignment samples demonstrate structure particulars, the ideal style and perfect organization. If you need more substantial consultation regarding your banking and finance law assignment writing, you can contact our 24x7 customer support system according to your feasibility. You can discuss everything to our banking and finance law writers by one-to-one interactions. So don’t miss a chance to get high quality assignment at very affordable price. You can order your banking and finance law assignment by going through these three simple steps:
- Share your banking and finance law assignment requirements and special instructions (if any) with us by filling out the online form.
- Process the payment by any feasible mode
- Finally, get completed banking and finance law assignment right in your mail inbox without any hassle.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"