The purpose of this assignment is to produce a report from a given system’s project.
In the midst of COVID-19 pandemic, mobile shopping system is a key to solving many of the problems retailers face. The system help brands continue to deliver great experiences while maintaining social distancing and following local guidelines.
Much like a physical store where consumers can experience a shopping environment that's created for physical discovery, this system can have the same experiential effect, with the
added value of convenience to experience it anytime and anywhere. Consumer can hold the power of the relationship in their hands, finding ways to save, deciding how to order, where to pick up or deliver, and participating in loyalty programs or any other benefits a brand can offer.
Within this context, you as a project manager is required to write a report for mobile shopping system project by performing the following tasks:
- Describe the functions and benefits of the system project
- Provide objectives and scope of the project
- Describe the appropriate model to be used in managing the project
- Describe the feasibility studies in terms of technical, financial and operational aspect of the project
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) by outlining all the task involve in managing the project
- Create a project schedule and work packages according to WBS proposed
- Describe the project resources according to WBS proposed which involve manpower, cost, software and hardware
- Detail and assess the risks either to response, monitor or control for the project
- Describe steps and auditing closing project
1) You can state all the assumptions in the discussion
2) When describing benefits, describe also the disadvantages, eg SWOT.
3) Also describe from the user as well as company’s perspective.
4) Add flow charts to the work and graphics to enhance the discussion.
5) Discuss briefly the various shortlisted methods
6) Discuss why the final method was chosen as the most appropriate among those considered.