Some of the major areas of analysis for organizational behavior are the following:
• Counterproductive work behavior: Those behavioral patterns, which often harm the company and are counterproductive to the overall function of the organization. Some popular counter-productive behaviors include absenteeism, laziness, bullying and abusing other employees, sexual harassment, theft and sabotage.
• Decision making: A cognitive process which results in the selection of an option among a variety of alternative possibilities.
• Employee treatment: There are several types of employee mistreatment. Some of them are abusive behavior, bullying, sexual harassment, incivility, etc.
• Job-related attitude and emotions: Areas such as job satisfaction, payroll, organizational commitment etc.
• Leadership: Leadership is an important area of study of organizational behavior. Several theories are available: contingency theory, which says that leadership depends on chances, leader-member exchange theory on leadership, which analyzes the relation between individual supervisor and the subordinate and transformational theory of leadership, which shows how leaders can bring about changes in the work environment for the better.
• Managerial functions: Three types of functions are involved at a managerial level. They are interpersonal roles, decisional roles and informational roles.
• Organizational culture: It deals with the core values and missions of the organization. They are artifacts and behavior, espoused values and shared assumptions.
Motivational theories relate to the motivation of the employee towards the organization. Some of the significant theories are equity theory, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Herzberg’s two-factor theory, etc.
Organizational Behavior Analysis Case Studies
Let us now turn our attention to organizational behavior analysis case studies. Case studies based on organizational analysis help students to understand the central values and visions of an organization. Management graduates are taught the various theories pertaining to organizational behavior and are asked to apply them to real life situations while writing organizational behavior assignments/case studies. Some of the important theories are:
• Theories of employee behavior:
Theories based on organizational behavior to improve the behavior of employees and streamline them under one roof. The multinational companies can benefit by understanding the behavior of the employees it employs. This can help them in strategically managing the workforce.
• Motivational theories:
Motivational strategies are introduced to help improve the quality of work and make the employs efficient. This helps to improve productivity.
• Theories of integration:
Integrative model of organizational behavior contributes to understanding and focusing on individual employees within an organization with an aim to integrate them cohesively within it. The large workforce employed should be taken as knowledge resource than mere workers. Employees contribute to this knowledge base and increase efficiency. The primary goal of the organization is profit which is not possible without employment efficiency. The employee as an individual also looks for their growth in terms of knowledge, wealth and position within the company.
• Retention theories:
Employee retention is a major challenge for any organization. To address and resolve retention issues, there is a need to study the organizational behavior of that organization more carefully.
How can MyAssignmenthelp.com help students in writing organizational behavior assignments and case studies?
Having trouble in writing organizational behavior assignment/case studies? No matter whether the problem is qualitative or quantitative, we at MyAssignmenthelp.com provide organizational behavior assignment help. So next time if you are having trouble in applying one of the several statistical methods to the several data parameters of the employees, do think of us. We provide online assignment help
, custom essay help
, coursework help
and dissertation help
and proofreading on all areas of management, be it finance and accounting, marketing, organizational behavior or human resources.
Some of our best features include our timely delivery and affordability. Students of law, nursing and management will find our services to be beneficial and interesting. So for the best possible help for organizational behavior assignment and case study assignment
, log on to MyAssignmenthelp.com and get your customized case study on the chosen subject.