Consumer Behavior Analysis Case Studies and Assignment Help
Consumer behavior analysis is the study of economic entities such as individuals, groups and organizations and the processes used by them to purchase any product or a service. Consumer behavior analysis case studies are the staples of students of marketing, general management etc. In this article, we shall explain the concept of a consumer behavior analysis, give you tools to do consumer behavior thesis and also show you how to solve a typical consumer analysis case study. However, first let us, clear some basic concepts relating to consumer behavior through our consumer behavior assignment help.
Definition of consumer behavior
According to Sabine Kuester, Strategic Marketing and Marketing in Specific Industry Contexts, 2012, consumer behavior analysis is the study of individuals, groups or organizations and the processes utilized by them to select, purchase, use and dispose of products, services, experiences, ideas etc and the effect of such choices upon the society in general. Consumer behavior analysis consists of the following aspects:
- The subjects of research for consumer behavior analysts covered through consumer behavior assignment help are individuals, groups and organizations.
- It is study of a product being purchased, used and disposed off. Since disposal of a product is related to environment thus consideration of natural factors also comes under analysis, explain our consumer behavior assignment help experts.
- Services of products sold — covered through consumer behavior assignment help — also come under its purview.
- Finally, consumer behavior analysis also deals with the impact of consumer choices on society in general, mention the consumer behavior assignment help experts.
Know more through consumer behavior assignment help or consumer behavior essay help.
Why should we do consumer behavior analysis?
There are four main areas of application for consumer behavior, explain the consumer behavior assignment help experts. They are:
- Marketing strategy
Consumer behavior analysis is mostly used in determining the marketing strategies of big companies, state our consumer behavior assignment help experts. Here are few instances of how marketing strategies are influenced by consumer behavior practices:
- According to the in consumer behavior assignment help experts, the fact that consumers are more receptive to food products ads when hungry determines the scheduling of such ads late in the afternoon.
- Similarly, the consumer behavior assignment help experts state that by understanding that few consumers like to experiment with new products, companies keep their initial prices low to achieve the break-even point.
- Public policy
Consumer behavior — as covered in our consumer behavior assignment help material — profoundly impacts public policies. Smoking of cigarettes and other tobacco products and consumption of alcohol impact how public policies shape the advertisements of such products, mention the consumer behavior assignment help experts. Tobacco companies are required to provide disclaimers and show graphic images of lung infections in order to inform the consumers and help them make an informed decision. Know more through consumer behavior assignment help.
- Social marketing
According to the consumer behavior assignment help experts, social marketing in aims at getting messages across to the consumers rather than selling a product. For instance, if the target is to prevent the transmission of diseases like HIV etc through sharing of needles by illegal drug users is the goal, then simply trying to reduce the number of illegal drug users is not a realistic goal. As such, advising them to put the needles in bleach before sharing them is a much more realistic goal, state the consumer behavior assignment help experts. Realizing consumer choices can help to determine the marketing strategies. Know more through consumer behavior research paper help or consumer behavior assignment help.
- Consumer choices
Consumer behavior study can help not only producers but also consumers, clearly state our consumer behavior assignment help experts. For instance, common sense informs us that buying 64 units of liquid detergent bottles may be a better choice than 32 bottles since one would have to pay a lesser price per unit, mention the consumer behavior assignment help experts. However, by buying such large quantities of product, the consumer has to pay size premiums. Thus, knowing this will help a consumer to make better choices and check the unit cost labels before buying a product, the consumer behavior assignment help experts add.
For better understanding, take consumer behavior assignment help.
Theory of consumer behavior analysis: Black box model
The Black Box theory — an integral part of consumer behavior assignment help material — is often applied in consumer behavior case analysis case studies. Let us first look at the concept of black box closely explained by our consumer behavior assignment help experts before moving on to how it can be utilized as a theory.
- Black box was used in 1947 by the RAF.
- However, it was popularly used after 1964.
- The Flight data recorder (FDR) and Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) were together known as the black box.
- However, it can also be used to define anything that can be known only in relation to its function.
- Since we cannot know what is inside a black box we can only define it in terms of what goes into it (input) and what comes out of it (output). (See fig 1)
- Black box can therefore be used as an effective concept in psychology, philosophy and scientific enquiries. Take consumer behavior assignment help to know more.
Black box theory
Fig 1: Scheme of black box
- The term Black box theory, as per our consumer behavior assignment help material, can be used in any field of psychology, philosophy and science where some enquiry or definition is made into the relations of appearance of something that goes into the black box and that which comes out of the black box.
- As an important theory of the consumer behavior assignment help material, it is mainly based on observation.
- In consumer behavior, the black box is the human mind and black box theory refers to the analysis of the observations made on consumer behavior practices. To know more, take consumer behavior assignment help.
Black box model
- The black box theory through consumer behavior assignment help can be utilized to understand consumer practices.
- The model, in consumer behavior assignment help material, shows the interaction between two forces: environmental factors and consumer responses.
- Environmental factors, the consumer behavior assignment help experts say, are made up of marketing stimuli and environmental stimuli.
- The consumer black box is made up of consumer characteristics and decision process, state the consumer behavior assignment help experts.
- Finally, consumer responses, as per our consumer behavior assignment help material, are made up of several forces.
- Together it shows the interaction in between external stimuli, consumer decision processes and consumer responses, according to the consumer behavior assignment help experts.
- However, it must be remembered that the black box model is dependent on the understanding that consumer responses are rational choices. However, this might not always be the case. To know more, take consumer behavior assignment help.
Black box model explained
Fig 2 Black box model
CONSUMER BLACK BOX
Post purchase behavior
Black box model consists of three parts:
- Environmental factors
- The first part consists of the environmental factors in consumer behavior assignment help material, which in turn, is made up of marketing stimuli and those provided by the environment.
- Marketing stimulus covered through consumer behavior assignment help is provided by the company and is related to the kind of product is sold, the price of that product, the place and promotion of that product in short the marketing mix of that company.
- Environmental factors covered through consumer behavior assignment help may consist of the economic, political, technological factors which are not influenced by the company’s marketing strategies.
- Consumer’s black box
Consumer choices are dependent upon the decision-making process which consists of the following steps:
- Problem recognition: The first stage covered through consumer behavior assignment help involves recognition of the problem; the buyer has to recognize that he or she has to make a consumption choice out of a variety of market choices.
- Information search: The second step involves information search explained through consumer behavior assignment help where the consumer recognizes a problem and tries to search for solution. He or she may use either memory of a particular product or the information that is freely circulating in the market place. The psychological factor which is related to this step is perception covered through consumer behavior assignment help. Perception refers to the interpretation of information which is received by the use of human senses. Consumer tendency to search for a particular piece of information helps companies to create their marketing strategies accordingly. Consumers use both internal (memory) search as well as external search for information and form perceptions. There are various sources available to consumers for information gathering like:
- personal sources (family, friends)
- commercial sources (advertisements)
- public sources (announcements)
- past experience (memory)
- Alternative evaluation: Theinformation received by the consumer has to be evaluated. The consumer evaluates all the alternatives available in order to make a choice. The total set of alternatives available is called evoked set in consumer behavior assignment help material. An evoked set in the case of a consumer choice would be the different companies and their products. Know more through consumer behavior assignment help.
- Purchase decision: After the evaluation of options,purchase decision is made by the consumers. All purchase decisions may not result in actual purchase. As such companies might provide stimulus like credit card payment or finance options. Know more through consumer behavior assignment help.
- Post purchase: Evaluation is the next stage which when not handled properly leads to erosion of the loyal customer base covered through consumer behavior assignment help. In this stage, it is necessary to ensure that the client has made the right decision and the alternatives would never have been preferable. The concept called “cognitive dissonance” is associated with it. It refers to a situation whereby an individual fosters contradictory opinions and beliefs at the same time. Other internal factors such as attitudes, lifestyle etc also matter. Know more through consumer behavior assignment help.
The third stage is consumer’s choice explained through consumer behavior assignment help. They buy the product.
Consumer behavior analysis case study sample
Let us assume that Mr. Robert Duncan of Boston has to buy a car. What will be his consumer choice?
- Problem recognition
Need to minimize the travel time from home to office. Our consumer behavior assignment help experts can explain how he can do it.
- Information search
Search for possible travel choices through options such as bus, subway, tram and taxi. Car was finalized because of the convenience and ease, state our consumer behavior assignment help experts.
- Alternative evaluation
All brands and prices were considered. The available options within 20,000 dollars were:
- Toyota, 19,000 dollars including taxes
- Honda, 18,750 dollars including taxes
- Audi, 19,575 dollars including taxes
- Purchase decision
Decision was made in favor of Honda because of favorable customer reviews and excellent dealer care policies.
- Post purchase
The dealer often called to inquire about the car condition and consumer satisfaction along with giving him two free services after the first warranty period.
What are the common challenges faced by students in their consumer behavior analysis case study?
Consumer behavior analysis case study through consumer behavior assignment help is a staple for MBA students. Consumer behavior is also utilized by companies to formulate their marketing strategies discussed during consumer behavior assignment help. Students, however, face some unique problems while working on consumer behavior case studies. They are faced by almost all MBA students no matter how brilliant they are.
- Too many case studies
An MBA student has to solve too many case studies from a variety of subject areas: marketing, finance, organizational development case study and consumer behavior analysis. Know more through consumer behavior assignment help.
- Peer competition
Management students often face intense competition from fellow graduate students, since the field is highly competitive and the academic quality is very high. Know more through consumer behavior assignment help.
- Difficulty of the subject
Management especially consumer behavior is a specialized field of study which borrows from different fields such as economics, sociology, psychology etc. The subject specialization of this area may be bit daunting. Analyze management through consumer behavior assignment help.
- Language Problem
This is an exclusive problem of students from non-English speaking countries addressed through consumer behavior assignment help. These students face a lot of difficulty in decoding what the professor has taught and avail consumer behavior assignment help. Reference books are written in extremely sophisticated academic language. As such it is imperative that many of them would need expert assignment help in marketing and other subjects of management.
How can expert assignment help provider help students to write their consumer behavior case studies?
Expert assignment help or consumer behavior assignment help can provide a number of benefits to students:
- Improvement in grade
Expert assignment help or consumer behavior assignment help can improve grades in business school.
- On-time delivery
You can expect to submit your case studies much ahead of time due to consumer behavior assignment help.
- Subject experts
Experts on large number of subject areas can help students on any subject imaginable through consumer behavior assignment help.
- No need to waste time in referencing work
You can now spend your time doing something worthwhile so that experts can take care of your behavior analysis case studies through consumer behavior assignment help.
How can MyAssignmenthelp.com help marketing students in doing their consumer behavior analysis case study?
Consumer behavior assignment help service is now provided by world’s best assignment help service provider, MyAssignmenthelp.com. We have hired experienced tutors, professors and subject experts from various streams of management in order to provide consumer behavior analysis case study.
The marketing assignment help service is provided to students from Australia, UK and USA at affordable rates. Our marketing assignment help experts work under tight deadlines and are committed to deliver high quality consumer behavior assignment help. The assignment help comes with guarantee of first class assignment, plagiarism free paper complete with academic references on searching consumer behavior online or consumer behavior UK.
To excel in your marketing classes and get marketing assignment help now, please talk to our student advisor or simply fill up the assignment help form and receive the best quotes from us regarding consumer behavior assignment help. You can also check our marketing assignment help samples in order to know about the kind of work we do. We also have a number of consumer behavior dissertation samples provided by consumer behavior expert on searching consumer behavior USA.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"