If you are pursuing business law, then you can take our expert contemporary business law assignment help. Law students often complain that certain areas of law are more difficult than others. One such challenging field is the field of contemporary business law. Contemporary business laws also called commercial laws or mercantile laws consist of a body of rules which regulate the dealings and transactions between persons, companies or any other economic entities. Those of you who need contemporary business law assignment help will surely find this article informative.
Contemporary business law
According to our contemporary business law assignment help experts, contemporary business law refers to a body of rules governing the dealings, transactions and affairs between companies, individuals and other economic entities.
Areas of contemporary business laws
Contemporary business laws may fall under two broad areas:
- Company laws
- Commercial laws
You can receive our contemporary business law assignment help in both the areas.
According to our contemporary business law assignment help experts, company laws are those laws which deal with the financial transactions and affairs of companies and business affairs.
Corporation: A separate legal personality
With reference to contemporary business law assignment, one of the chief functions of company laws is to treat a company or a corporation as a separate legal entity. It is solely responsible for the debts it incurs and the credit it enjoys. However, in certain exceptional situations, the law would treat the rights and duties of the corporation as those of the shareholders. In short, the shareholders would be responsible for the company. This is called “piercing the corporate veil”. However, in ordinary circumstances, company laws treat a corporation or a company as a separate legal entity subjected to various rules and regulations. You can refer to our contemporary business law assignment for more information.
Major areas of company laws
There are two basic areas of company laws:
- Corporate governance
According to our contemporary business law assignment help experts, corporate governance is a broad set of laws, principles and regulatory mechanisms, concerning rights and duties of shareholders, their interests, role and responsibility of the board, integrity and ethical behavior on the part of the company relating to the accounting standards etc.
There are four areas of corporate governance:
- Corporate constitution: In legal terms, the collection of documents which define, regulate and control, the structure, power and functions of a business organization and its members is called a corporate constitution. There are two basic types of legal documents pertaining to a corporation or a company as referred in our contemporary business law assignment help:
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
According to our contemporary business law assignment help experts, Memorandum of Association is the primary legal document which defines the relation of the company with the outside world. On the other hand, articles of associations define and regulate the internal affairs on the company. In addition to these two types of legal documents, joint stock corporations may also have documents such as shareholder’s agreement, voting trust arrangements etc. In partnership firms, there may also be partnership agreements in addition to the documents mentioned above and in our contemporary business law assignments.
- Balance of power: Another important area covered by company laws is the balance of power between the board of directors and the other members of the company as mentioned in our contemporary business law assignments. The board of directors consists of the most important members of the company who have large shares in the company and are also responsible for the day to day management of the company. However, corporate governance ensures that all important decisions are to be taken in consultation with all the shareholders. As such general meetings have to be called. Important decisions like removal of the company’s directors and amendment of the constitution have to be ratified by all the shareholders. Refer to our contemporary business law assignment help for more information.
- Duties of board of directors: Corporate governance explicitly deals with the director’s duty. Director’s duties refer to set of equitable obligations owed by the board of directors towards the company which employs them. According to our contemporary business law assignment help experts, different countries have different sets of duties.
- In Australia, director’s duties are explicated by the Companies Act 2001. Some of these duties include: being faithful to the company (Art 181), not to misuse position (Art182), not to misuse information (Art 183), not to be reckless and intentionally dishonest which may harm the corporation. Beach of duties may lead to criminal prosecution.
- In United States of America, the Business Judgment Rule is a famous law court judgment that defines the duties of the board of directors.
- In United Kingdom, the Companies Act of 2006 (Articles 171 to 177) deal with the duties of the board of directors.
Refer to our contemporary business law assignment help for more information.
- Litigations: Shareholders of a company have legal powers against each other and against the company. However, they do not have power of bringing lawsuits against a third party who might have caused the diminution in the values of their stocks. Moreover, majority shareholders have more control over the company than minority shareholders. Take our contemporary business law assignment help for more information.
- Corporate finance
The second major part of company law is the area of corporate finance. The legal area which deals with the sources of capital funding and the capital structure of the company is called corporate finance. We provide contemporary business law assignment help in corporate finance. It deals with the rules relating to the following areas:
- Stocks: A stock is an item of property that can be bought and sold in finance markets. A stock gives a stock holder the right to enforce the rules of the corporate constitution on other shareholders as well on the company itself. On the other hand, a share enables the company to raise capital for running the current operations of the company and for future projects. For more information, refer to our contemporary business law assignment help to complete your contemporary business law assignment essay.
- Liquidation and insolvency: Corporate finance laws also deals with the procedures relating to the liquidation of the company. Insolvency law relates to the bankruptcy of the company. Our business law essay help explains this in detail. So, refer to our contemporary business law assignment help.
- Insider’s dealing: Insider trading or dealing refers to the trading of stocks and shares of a company by a company’s shareholders who have access to non-public information of a company. In most of the countries including Australia, UK and USA, insider dealing is illegal. Learn more about it through our contemporary business law assignment help.
So long we have focused on one aspect of business laws. Contemporary business laws as noted in our introduction not only deals with the transactions and affairs of corporations and companies but also between individuals as stated in our contemporary business law assignment. Commercial laws refer to a wide body of legal rules and regulations that deal with the commercial transaction between individuals. They deal with motley of issues.
Major areas of commercial laws
The major areas of commercial laws are:
- Contractual laws
In common law parlance, a contract is legal agreement between two or more legal entities, entered into voluntarily by the parties, which in turn creates certain legal obligations to be fulfilled by them. Contractual laws differ from one country to another depending on the fact whether the country follows civil law statutes or common law statutes. Buy our contemporary business law assignment help to know more.
- International trade laws
International trade laws deals with the rules and customs which define and regulate international trade between two countries. They deal with issues such as customs, trade barriers, tariff policies etc. WTO is mostly concerned with such laws. Get expert advice through our contemporary business law assignment help in it.
- Intellectual property laws
This deals with issues of copyright, patenting, trademark, advertising, branding etc. Refer to our contemporary business law assignment help for detailed information.
- Competition laws
Competition laws refer to a body of laws which are enacted by the government in order to prevent unfair competition among businesses, regulate corporate malpractices and protect the rights of the consumers. Some of the issues dealt by competition laws are anti-trust, fair trade, pricing, extended warranty, product recall and transparency. Receive elucidated explanation of it through our contemporary business law assignment help service.
- Labour laws
Laws which define and regulate the relations between employers and employee, workers and management are called labour laws. Some of the main issues are those relating to child labour, labour unions, individual employment etc. A person can sue a company for breach of labour agreements decided upon by both the parties. Our contemporary business law assignment help can assist you more on this.
- Environment laws
It is an emerging field of study which deals with the impact of industrialization, trade and globalization on the environment. The field is rather broad which includes a number of regulatory subjects such as environmental assessment impact, air pollution, water pollution, waste management, contaminant clean up, chemical safety , safety of wildlife, forest and mineral resources etc. Refer to our contemporary business law assignment help to receive the best business law help.
The above list is not exhaustive. To know more, get our contemporary business law assignment help.
Contemporary business laws: Comparative analysis of Australia, UK and USA
- Australian business laws are heavily borrowed from UK based laws.
- All corporations are bound by a single comprehensive legal statute: The Companies Act of 2001.
- The companies act explicitly states the rules relating to rights and duties of directors and shareholders.
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission deals with the issues of corporate finance.
Refer to our contemporary business law assignment help for detailed information.
- UK has a long history of business laws.
- Although corporations have existed in antiquity, modern corporations and joint stock enterprises did not appear until the 16th century in England.
- The development of company laws took place only in the 19th century, with the coming of the Joint Stock Companies Act of 1844. Next in line was the Limited Liability Act of 1855 which limited the liability of a shareholder to the amount of the capital invested, in case of bankruptcy.
- In 1856, came the Joint Stock Companies Act followed by the decision of the House of Lords in England to treat a corporation as a separate legal entity different from its owners.
- Contemporary business law statutes are the Companies Act 2006, the Insolvency Act of 1986 and the UK Corporate Governance Code.
Our contemporary business law assignment help can assist you more on UK business laws.
United States of America:
- Contemporary business laws in USA consist of over 51 different legal systems for different states of the country.
- All publicly traded companies fall under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Two major legal statutes of corporate governance are: the Model Business Corporation Act and the Delaware General Corporation Law.
Buy our contemporary business law assignment help specialized in USA business law to know more.
What are the common problems faced my students needing law assignment help?
According to our contemporary business law assignment help experts, law students are often subjected to pressures from various quarters, academic rigour, the vastness of the subject and language problems constitute some of the leading problems faced by legal students. A look at some of major areas of academic and non-academic stress will convince law students of the need to search for contemporary business law assignment help online.
- Academic rigour
Law courses in Australia, UK and USA is extremely rigorous. Even after years of study, students are not always successful in practicing. As such, contemporary business law assignment help can provide the much needed academic support to students.
- Legal case studies
Law schools follow a different method of teaching than undergraduate study. In post-graduate law programs, students are often required to solve legal case studies. You would be given a problem and asked to solve it by applying existing laws. The idea behind case studies is to judge the applicability of contemporary laws in particular situations. If you face any trouble, buy our contemporary business law assignment help.
- Legal antecedents
Case studies may often require cross-referencing to previous legal disputes. Judgments of such cases have to be mugged by law students. Such legal antecedents may be bit daunting to law students. You can take the help of contemporary business law assignment help anytime.
- Language problem
Contemporary business law assignment writing still requires effective hold over English language which is the only medium of instruction. Students having English as second language may find it difficult. Our contemporary business law assignment help rescues such students.
How can law assignment help service assist students in writing law assignments?
Contemporary business law assignment help online can provide business law essay help, business law help, business homework help, business law research paper help, business law coursework help and many more to all law students. They can benefit in a number of ways:
- Contemporary business law assignment help can improve grades considerably.
- Contemporary business law is a vast area. As we saw, it combines a number of specialized areas. No one can have similar expertise in all areas of research. Contemporary business law assignment help can come to rescue of students in areas where individual expertise is lacking.
- Contemporary business law assignment help can give you high quality assignment help, written in effective academic prose style, complete with references, bibliography etc. All the contemporary business law assignments will come edited and proofread by assignment experts.
- You can get contemporary business law assignments online easily at the click of a button. Contemporary business law assignments are delivered to your mailbox.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can help students in writing contemporary business law assignments?
Contemporary business law assignment help and Contemporary business law essay is a premier assignment help service provided by Australia’s favourite online assignment service help provider: MyAssignmenthelp.com. We also deal with other areas of law such as commercial law assignment help, administrative law assignment help, constitutional law assignment help, and corporate law assignment help apart from contemporary business law assignment help. Our special features of contemporary business law assignment help include:
- On-time delivery of contemporary business law assignment without fail
- Free plagiarism check on contemporary business law assignment
- Affordable prices
- Top quality contemporary business law assignments
- More than 3000 assignment experts on law and its allied subjects etc.
All you need to do is to log on to our website, fill out the application form and make the necessary payments. Your contemporary business law assignment will be delivered to your mailbox. So get contemporary business law assignment help and see it change your academic career forever.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"