Background of the Study
There is huge demand of the remote cars in the international market. As a result, the remote car manufacturing companies are strongly concentrating upon enhancing their production and supply for meeting such huge demand. The key aim is to utilise the massive demand for increasing both sales and revenue in the international market. There are many leading remote car manufacturer operating their business successfully in the international market and many potential manufacturers are there too that have successfully launched their business in the domestic market and is now trying to enter into the international market.
However, not all the companies are getting adequate exposure in the international market as most of the consumers in the international market are either unaware of such brands or the brands do not have effecting brand image to influence the busying decisions of such customers. In addition, the market competition among the remote car manufacturing companies is tremendous. Therefore, it is essential for them to implement various effective marketing strategies in order to enhance their sales and revenue by reaching maximum amount of customers.
Aims and Objectives of the Research
The aim of the current study is to evaluate the effective marketing strategies implemented by the remote car manufacturer in the international market for increasing their sales and revenue by enhancing their brand image.
Objectives of the Research
- To analyse the international market (including Microeconomics and Macroeconomics Factors) of remote cars
- To identify the customers of remote cars in the international market
- To assess buying behaviour of the customers of remote cars in the international market
- To identify the needs and expectation of the customers of remote cars in the international market
- To evaluate the competitors manufacturing remote cars in the international market
- To recommend various marketing strategies for enhancing sales and revenue by enhancing their brand image in the international market
- How to analyse the international market (including Microeconomics and Macroeconomics Factors) of remote cars?
- Who are the customers of remote cars in the international market?
- How to assess buying behaviour of the customers of remote cars in the international market?
- What are the needs and expectation of the customers of remote cars in the international market?
- Who are key remote car manufacturers and how they are performing in the international market?
- What are the recommended marketing strategies for enhancing sales and revenue by enhancing their brand image in the international market?
There are various tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis, which are helpful for analysing the market and various other factors such as market competition surrounding the businesses and their products or services, in order to prepare effective and reliable marketing strategies. Another key marketing concept is the 4 P’s of marketing, which is very useful, especially for drawing the marketing strategies in the international market.
The market demand of the remote cars is increasing and the remote car manufacturer are using various marketing techniques such as online social media marketing for reaching maximum amount of customers as most of the international customers are using the online social media websites daily. In addition, apart from implementing various marketing strategies, it is also important for the remote car manufacturer to analyse the needs and expectations of the customers in terms of price and quality and their purchasing behaviour. Finally, the companies should also analyse the marketing strategies implemented by the leading and potential competitors, who are getting satisfactory outcome based on their marketing strategies.
Quantitative research methodology is required for fulfilling the current research as the procedure benefits completing the research by developing a relationship between the theories and numerical data based on various marketing strategies and the international remote car industry. Research objectives have been developed for the research and the research will followthe positivism approach. The research will be assembled around the deductive approach for examining the marketing management theories. Data collected for the research will not be influenced under any surroundings for manipulating the conclusion of the research.
The contemporary research will be designed using the descriptive design for interacting effectually with the research members. Secondary research is recommended for the current research and the secondary data will be collected from various secondary sources such as journals books, and websites, which must be restructured and of trustworthy authors with valid opinions and confirmations tailored to the current study regarding various marketing strategies and the international remote car industry.
Benoot, W. and Proost, S. (2015). Strategic Incentives for a Policy Mix in the International Car Market. SSRN Journal
Choi, Y. (2010). Toward Developing Marketing Strategies in Turbulent Environment.Journal of Global Academy of Marketing Science, 20(4), pp.279-280
Luca, N. and Suggs, L. (2010). Strategies for the Social Marketing Mix: A Systematic Review. Social Marketing Quarterly, 16(4), pp.122-149
Mellahi, K., Demirbag, M., Tamer Cavusgil, S. and Danis, W. (2010).Marketing strategies of MNCs from emerging markets.International Marketing Review, 27(2)
Mellahi, K., Demirbag, M., Tamer Cavusgil, S. and Danis, W. (2010). Marketing strategies of MNCs from emerging markets: internationalisation and market entry mode. International Marketing Review, 27(3)