Let us first make you understand what a reflective essay is. In simple terms, reflective essay mainly involves exploration and explanation of an event/experience.
Equation of reflective essay writing
Description (Describe the facts important to the event or the experience) + Reflection (Evaluate the experience) = An analytical piece of writing/reflective essay
It is, however, particularly difficult and more challenging than other form of essay writing. So here is a guide that highlights the particular areas of reflecting essay writing. Read on to perfect your reflective essay writing skills.
Understanding the difference between descriptive and reflective writing
An experience of a student nurse on her recent clinical placement
The physical environment of where (the ward, the beds, the MDT) she had been working, with whom she talked to, or what she was told to do.
The whole mental experience of the journey: how she felt at the time, what good she had taken from this experience, what she discovered that she did not know, what perception she possessed about clinical experience before placement, did the experience confirm or challenge it, how she overcome her challenges, what plans do satisfy her needs, skills she required developing.
Avail expert help from MyAssignmenthelp.com to write A-one college reflective essays
‘Pen is mightier than sword’, but sometimes the pen is not enough to make your essay standout. You need something else in the course of your reflective essay writing. Don’t invest time to find another essay solution when you have already reached a perfect solution: MyAssignmenthelp.com. In the form of MyAssignmenthelp.com, you can get quality essay writing service that helps in every way to finish your academic task.
You may forget about those sleepless nights spent seeking unique ideas for your reflective essay writing with the help of our professionals. Just imagine how many great things you can do instead of investing your time in essay writing. But when you hire an expert who understands the course of essay writing more proficiently, you have more time to complete more important tasks.
We know that you have a wide range of writing service providers to choose, but we assure you that there is no other site better than ours. We have been in this writing service industry for a decade now and we understand specified requirements of students.
Our team keeps the highest quality standards preparing any kind of order starting with essay to dissertation/thesis writing services. So you can select any kind of writing help services according to your requirements. We are ready to help you in every way we can.
Steps to consider in structuring the reflective essay
Before you start writing your reflective essay, try to implement these following steps in your reflective essay writing course.
1. Evaluate the essay question
2. Look at the marking criteria, read it several times until you understand it
3. Identify the event or experience that you intend to reflect
4. Find answers to what, where, when, who, how, why to set the scene
5. Write down the main issues that you have identified in relation to the experience
6. Think about the ways to find relevant relation between main issues and literature (sources)
7. Jot down further notes to showcase your understanding and insights gained
8. Build a bridge between your insights and literature
9. Write down your plans on how you will make the connection between theory and practice.
Reflective essay structure
After you have gained education about the things you must consider before drafting reflective essay help, now you should learn how to structure your reflective essay to impress your tutors.
Reflective essay writing follows similar architecture like any other essay writing format:
Reflective essay introduction should not be longer than one paragraph. Tell your readers the following information,
• The purpose of reflective essay writing without giving too much valuable details
• What is the essay about
• What exactly the essay focuses on
• Why is the subject important for analysis
• How definitions and reflective
model will be developed
Body should discuss the development of your experience.
For example, if you are writing a reflective essay on a certain class experience at the end of the quarter, the elements should involve:
• How did you grow over the course?
• What have you learned?
• Can you apply your learned knowledge in future academic or life pursuits?
• How did you achieve the goals that you intend to, if not explain why?
• Are there skills you can improve on? If so, how do you plan on doing it in future?
This is different than what you discuss in introduction. There are three functional elements that make a reflective essay main body. Those are:
• Description of the event/experience and your feelings at the time
• Evaluation of the event/experience (the good and bad about it)
• Analysis of the event/experience (cause and effect, compare and contrast).
Here you have to remind your readers how you have journeyed through your experience. This may seem redundant as you have already put forth these things in details in the main body. But remember, conclusion is the last thing your readers lay their eyes on. So demonstrate how you have grown through your experience.
Three elements of reflective essay conclusion are:
• Present the summary of the issues explored so far
• Remind the readers of the purpose of the essay
• Suggest an appropriate course of action about the needs identified in the body of the essay.
Step-by-step guide of college reflective essay writing
Learn how to organize your thoughts methodically and gain theoretical knowledge of college reflective essay writing. The steps of creating standout college reflective essay are:
• Step 1
Write a brief summary of your experience on the topic which you are reflecting. Give details of your factual information, as well as your feelings and impressions.
• Step 2
Make a comparison between your experiences with your prior knowledge. Introduce fresh ideas that accumulated on the way of thinking. Point out why you feel the
concept pertains to the experience. For example, if you are reflecting on a lesson plan you had recently, you could evaluate the subject by demonstrating the effect of writing and lesson plans.
• Step 3
Evaluate your experience according to the theoretical concept. Demonstrate the ways in which your experience diverged from what the theory expects as well as how closely it conformed to theoretical expectations.
• Step 4
Conduct editing and proofreading on your reflective essay paper. Edit your essay to keep a consistent focus on that thesis statement that you have developed at the beginning. Proofread to avoid grammatical and stylistic errors in your reflective essay writing.
College reflective essay topics suggestions
Here are 10 most unique reflective essay topics that you could write about. Refer to these reflective essay topics to practice reflective essay writing:
1. Looking at the full moon from the terrace of your house
2. Watching lightning late at night
3. The moment you realized you were in love with someone
4. The most challenging homework assignments
you had to do
5. The movie that made you cry
6. A high school experience I cannot forget
7. A dinner that brought my family together
8. A person who changed my life
9. How difficult it is to make the honorable choice?
10. Can moral values be enforced?
MyAssignmenthelp.com, an answer to your essay problems
Nowadays Internet is drowning with illegitimate writing service providers that promise authentic content but offer only plagiarized content. But when you are with us, you definitely get 100 percent authentic content. After helping students with their academic tasks for years, we have earned the trust of innumerable students. The reasons are:
• Highly professional writers who have acquired their highest credentials from reputed universities
• Financial guarantees from which you can get money back assurance and free amendments
• High quality content produced by skilled experts
• 100 percent original paper checked under most reliable plagiarism detector
• Expert assistance for any complexity arising in academic writing
• Full confidentiality of personal details
• Swift delivery of your order within agreed deadline
• 24x7 customer support to answers your queries.
We boast a team of 3000 plus highly professional and qualified experts, writers and researchers. Our expert writers have undergone rigorous training process to gain experience and always do their best to meet your requirements.
We deliver only authentic, plagiarism-free paper in timely manner. When you chose to accept our assignment writing service, you are eligible to receive free revisions and money back guarantee, if needed.
If you are ready to make your choice, just send assignment request through our online order form and wait to receive your completed paper just on time.
Check our offers and discounts deals!
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"