Scholarship Essay Sample and Examples
MyAssignmenthelp.com has gained the status of the leading scholarship essay writing service. Getting into one of the top colleges is the first step towards a successful career. But it costs a fortune to acquire a college degree. Therefore, several scholarships have been introduced to help bright, ambitious and intelligent individuals achieve their goals. Students applying for scholarships face fierce competition. They are required to submit an impeccable and informative essay to get financial help. Those who do not want to undermine their chances of getting scholarship should seek online essay assistance for scholarship essays, from our seasoned writers. Our scholars will guide you to compose a winning essay. We provide scholarship essay free samples written by our experts for better understanding of the students who are searching for “do my essay”. We cater to thousands of applicants in UK, Australia, USA, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia, etc on regular basis. We have a pool of experienced essay writers from every field like management, science, humanities, social sciences, etc. Most importantly, we provide scholarship essay writing help at the best price in the industry.
Know the experts from whom you will get scholarship essay guidance
We boast an in-house team of highly-qualified essay experts. This team includes:
- Native writers who have acquired their academic degrees from renowned colleges and universities of countries like Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, etc
- Experts who have completed their doctorate degrees from top universities such as Oxford University, Harvard University, University of Queensland, Monash University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University, University of British Columbia, etc
- Industry practitioners from different sectors like IT, nursing, Management, medical, etc
All of our writers have several years of experience. They have excellent linguistic skills and in-depth subject knowledge to provide students step by step guide for essay writing. Most importantly, they are well-adapted to each and every aspect of scholarship essay writing.
Learn how to write a college scholarship essay from our scholarship essay experts
According to our proficient writers, there is no particular way to draft a winning essay. Uniqueness is the key to success. They basically suggest the following tips for composing an excellent scholarship essay.
- Read and re-read the scholarship essay prompts
First, it is required to read and re-read the scholarship essay prompts for identifying the key themes.
- Understand the key themes
Without understanding the meaning of the key themes, it is impossible to compose an impeccable essay. It is required to understand each idea presented in the essay prompt. It is also important to correlate all the ideas.
- Do a research on the theme or concept
After that, it is recommended to carry out a successful research on the theme for acquiring in-depth knowledge. Students need to write down all the important points while conducting the research.
- Create a hook in the introduction
It is required to create a hook in the introductory paragraph to grab the attention of the readers. There are several ways to create a hook. Some of them are:
- Staring the introduction with a quote
- Starting the introduction with a metaphor
- Starting the introduction with a rhetorical question
- Starting the introduction with background information
The introductory paragraph should inform the audience what is going to be discussed in the main body.
- Answer the underlying questions
It is required to answer all the underlying questions in the main body of the essay. This is the most effective way to draft an informative scholarship essay.
- Include examples, data and stats
It is recommended to include examples, stats and data in the essay to make it more appealing.
- Adopt a particular approach to deal with the theme
Students need to adopt a unique approach to deal with the theme. This will help them compose a well-organized essay or top quality essays.
- Include keywords or synonyms of keywords in the essay
It is required to include keywords or synonyms of the keywords in the scholarship essay to make it more apt.
- Write an informative thesis statement
Thesis statement is the most significant part of an essay. Therefore, students need to be very careful while writing this statement. This statement should be informative and catchy. It must throw light on the main theme and the author’s own viewpoint.
- Conclusion should restate the main theme
The conclusion of the essay should restate the main theme. Any new concept cannot be introduced in the concluding paragraph.
- Stick to the main theme
It is recommended to stick to the main theme or concept. Evaluators mainly assess an essay based on how the theme has been dealt with.
- Follow the instructions strictly
It is required to follow all the instructions strictly. This is the only way to impress the evaluators.
- Edit and proofread the essay
There should not be any grammatical or punctuation error in the scholarship essay. It is required to edit and proofread the essay to remove all the mistakes.
For more tips, students need to avail scholarship essay writing help or best essay writing help from us. As it is about their career, they should not take any risk. They should get their scholarship essays written by our highly-qualified experts.
What students can get to learn from our top quality scholarship essay samples and examples?
Students can get to learn about the following things from our high quality scholarship essay samples and examples.
- Writing style
A particular writing style has to be adopted for composing a winning scholarship essay. Most of the students are not familiar with that style. They should go through the scholarship essay samples drafted by our experts for having a clear idea about that style.
An essay has a particular structure. It basically comprises of three main sections - introduction, main body, and conclusion. This format has to be maintained. Students who have inadequate knowledge about the structure of an essay must read our samples of scholarship essays.
- Ways to write an engaging introduction
Evaluators have to check thousands of scholarship essays. They do not have time to read the entire essay thoroughly. They basically go through the introduction and conclusion. Therefore, the introductory paragraph has to interesting and informative. There are multiple ways to compose a catchy introduction. Students can easily get acquainted with all those ways by reading the sample scholarship essays or scholarship essay examples provided by us.
- Data analysis techniques
All the data included in the scholarship essay have to be analyzed. There are various data analysis techniques and methods. Students can get to know about those techniques and methods from our scholarship essay samples.
- How to compose a well-justified conclusion
As mentioned earlier, evaluators read the concluding paragraph minutely. Therefore, the conclusion has to be well-written and well-justified. A scholarship essay can be concluded in several ways. Students who want to familiarize themselves with those ways should go through our samples of scholarship essays.
- How to maintain coherency in the content
Many students fail to maintain the coherency in the content. As a result, their scholarship applications get rejected. There has to be a logical progression of thoughts in the content. Those who are not well-acquainted with this aspect of scholarship essay writing should read the samples provided by us.
What are the basic guidelines for formatting scholarship essays?
Students who often wonder, “How to write a winning scholarship essay for top universities” should consult our experts. Our experienced writers opine that a scholarship essay has to be formatted properly. Scholarship committees read essay after reviewing the format. Therefore, students need to pay attention when it comes to formatting their scholarship essays. According to our scholars, the below mentioned guidelines can be followed while formatting an essay.
- Students need to follow all the formatting related instructions provided by the universities and colleges
- It is suggested to print the essay on quality paper
- The essay has to be written in a legible and professional font. Script fonts cannot be used. Times New Roman, Calibri, Arial, Verdana, and Tahoma are the most recommended fonts
- Students should not use small fonts. It is recommended to use 14 point for headings and 10-12 for the body
- It is suggested not to crease the paper unnecessarily
- The essay has to be reviewed for checking grammatical and spelling errors.
For more tips on formatting, students can seek scholarship essay support from our writers. Our proficient experts format essays composed by students as well.
Top quality scholarship essay samples and examples: Do’s and Don’ts recommended by our experts
We provide high quality scholarship application essay samples and examples for the followings areas. How to write essays on those topics are also discussed here briefly.
- Scholarship essay samples and examples about “yourself”
A sample is given below. For more scholarship essay samples and examples about “why I deserve the scholarship”, students need to avail scholarship essay writing help from us.
Why do you consider yourself the most deserving candidate to get this scholarship?
What to write?
Students need to focus on their strengths. It is required to discuss all their achievements. It is suggested to mention three accomplishments which they are the most proud of.
- i) Mentioning extra-curricular activities
- ii) Throwing light on their abilities to deal with a problem
iii) Discussing why education is important to them
- i) Beginning the introduction with a quote
- ii) Using flowery language
iii) Using jargons and abbreviated words
- Scholarship essay samples and examples on “college life”
We provide scholarship essay samples and examples for this area as well. A sample is given below.
What is the most common challenge that every college fresher face? How will you overcome that challenge?
What to write?
College freshers face several challenges (such as new environment, adjusting with classmates, increased responsibility, etc). First, it is required to mention all the issues. After that, it is suggested to point out the most common challenge (it varies person to person). Students also need to discuss how they will overcome those challenges.
- i) Writing the introduction from a generalized approach
- ii) Discussing all the challenges in detail
iii) Including some examples
- i) Highlighting petty issues
- ii) Including illogical arguments
iii) Using perfunctory sentences
For more scholarship essay questions and answers, students need to contact our support team.
- Scholarship essay samples and examples on career goals
Students who are looking for scholarship essay examples about career goals should read this section.
What are your career goals? How will you achieve those goals if you get the scholarship?
What to write?
Students need to mention their goals. It depends on the students how they will deal with the topic.
- i) Adopting a formal approach to deal with the topic
- ii) Being concise and clear
iii) Proofreading and editing the essay several times
- i) Using bombastic words
- ii) Including ambiguous sentences
iii) Writing a generic essay
- Scholarship essay samples and examples for MBA students
Students applying for MBA courses can also get samples of scholarship essays or online mba essay writing help from us. A sample is provided below.
How will your study of MBA help you become a successful professional?
What to write?
Students basically need to write how they implement their theoretical knowledge in practical life in order to attain success.
- i) Using instances
- ii) Explaining all the examples in detail
iii) Preparing an outline first
- i) Adopting a generalized approach to deal with the topic
- ii) Paraphrasing others’ viewpoints
iii) Repeating the same thing again and again
- Scholarship essay samples and examples for nursing students
We provide college scholarships essay examples and samples to the aspiring nurses as well. We boast a special team of writers who have done their majors in this field. A sample is given below.
Why do you want to be a nurse?
What to write?
It is suggested to write few lines on the profession. After that, students can state why they have chosen this profession.
- i) Stating valid points
- ii) Using quotes of professionals
iii) Including logical arguments
- i) Presenting nursing as a noble profession (everyone knows that nursing is a noble profession)
- ii) Including irrelevant sentences
iii) Introducing new aspects in the conclusion
- Scholarship essay samples and examples on social issues
Students are also asked to compose scholarship essays on various social issues. We provide winning scholarship essay samples and examples on several social issues. An example is provided below.
What is the most hotly-debated social issue that we confront today?
What to write?
Students can pick any issue. It is suggested to discuss the issue with proper examples.
- i) Explaining the issue properly
- ii) Including data and stats
iii) Beginning each paragraph with a transition word or phrase
- i) Focusing on several aspects at a time
- ii) Incorporating ambiguous words
iii) Using irrelevant examples
- Scholarship essay samples and examples for students applying for computer science courses
A sample is provided below for the better understanding of students.
What do you think the industry of computer science will be like in the next 10 years?
What to write?
It is suggested to focus on the computer science industry in detail. It is required to include data and stats.
- i) Beginning the introduction with a generalized tone
- ii) Including authentic data in the body
iii) Writing the essay in a formal, precise, and straightforward language
- i) Using unauthentic data
- ii) Including ambiguous phrases
iii) Incorporating new aspects in the conclusion.
Students can contact us for more samples and scholarship essay questions.
More scholarship essay samples and examples on general topics
Here is a list of some more scholarship essay samples.
What are the most vital issues your field is confronting today?
- Explaining all the issues in detail
- Using data, examples, and stats
- Stating own point of view
- Using ambiguous statement
- Focusing on cliché concepts
- Saying, “it has been said..”
How this scholarship will help you financially?
- Stating valid reasons
- Writing the essay in a simple and straightforward language
- Creating hook in the introduction
- Trying to be Ms. Or Mr. witty
- Using compound and complex words
Pick any controversial problem that students face in college campus and explain that issue
- Taking suggestions from experts
- Doing adequate research
- Discussing the problem in detail
- Discussing a trivial issue
- Adopting an informal approach
- Using abbreviated forms of words
For more scholarship application essay samples and example, students need to get connected with our support team.
What are the benefits that students can get to enjoy by availing scholarship essay writing help from us?
Students can get to enjoy the below mentioned facilities by availing scholarship essay writing help from our highly-qualified experts.
- We work round the clock for the convenience of the students. Our support team is 24x7 available. Students can contact them anytime for any scholarship essay related query. This team is meant for solving all the essay related issues of students
- Submitting plagiarized academic papers is a serious offense. Therefore, we maintain strict policies against plagiarism. We provide 100 percent plagiarism-free scholarship essay samples. We use authentic plagiarism detecting tools for checking each sample
- We provide scholarship essay writing help for all more than 100 topics
- Apart from providing samples of scholarship essays, we also provide reference materials. Students can refer to those help materials while writing their scholarship essays. The quality of the solutions delivered by us is top-notch. Our scholars do an extended research before drafting the essay help materials. Each solution undergoes three stages of quality check
- We provide scholarship essay writing help at the best price in the industry.
- If a student is not content with any part of the solution, then he or she can ask for revision. Our writers are always ready to accommodate students’ requirements. We provide unlimited revision facility
- We assure 100 percent privacy. It is our ethical duty to keep students’ personal information confidential.
How to get scholarship essay writing help from us?
Students who want to avail scholarship essay writing help from us have to undergo three easy steps.
- First, they are required to fill up and submit the order form. It is suggested convey all the scholarship essay requirements provided by universities and colleges
- After receiving orders from students, our operation team will provide them a quote. Those who want to confirm their orders have to process the payment. We basically accept the payment through PayPal. Students can also make the payment through bank transfer or debit or credit card
- The solutions will be delivered to the students’ registered account on our portals.
Avail scholarship essay writing help from our experts to easily get into a renowned college or university.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the fi...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Best service p...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service i...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution o...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"