Students can't be Wrong!
GET BEST GRADE, ORDER NOW
The Tasty Sandwich and Essay Writing
Writing an academic essay means fabricating a coherent set of ideas. To line up those ideas in a perfect manner in order to make sense and reflect your knowledge and personality can be a daunting task. But there is an easy way out. Most of you must have heard of an analogy ‘an essay is like a sandwich’. So while writing an essay, you just need to visualize a sandwich.
Structure of an essay
Like a sandwich, essay also follows a three-layered structure (upper, middle and lower) discussed below:
It is a brief general statement that leads the readers into the topic, showing how the specific issue relates to bigger or to the disciplinary field. It is like a map that readers consult before initiating the reading jou
It consists of two or more paragraphs that deliberate ideas and arguments with illustrations or examples. These paragraphs must be linked together in order to connect those ideas.
It is considered to be a shadow of a huge tree. The readers should see the outline of the huge tree but not the whole tree. It incorporates the summary of the main points of your arguments.
The three layers of an essay
We all know sandwiches attract our taste buds by their appetizing appearance. Similarly, the three-paragraph should be presented in an interesting manner to grab the reader’s attention.
Let’s now take a tasty ride into the three layers of essay in a detailed manner,
As you reckon, the top piece of your sandwich is always little thin. So should be your essay introduction too. The very first paragraph of essay should follow certain specifications:
- The writer should understand the topic first before presenting it to the readers
- Introduction is the opening that frames the subject of the paragraph
- It must give reasons to the reader to continue reading further. For example, for a paper on top strategies to find a job, your introduction line should be, “Network is one of the most effective ways to find a new job.” This opening line introduces the topic of job networking and leaves the reader with a question, ‘Why?’
eath your top slice of bread is the filling of bread. The filling of your essay should be supported by the expanded version of the ideas you present in the opening sentences. Here are some regulations while constructing the main body:
- The second layer of your essay should follow story writing style but must be concise and to the point
- Following the sandwich method, the main body of an essay should built interest in the readers to remain involved in reading like a spicy patty of a sandwich
- Effective ideas should be introduced in this paragraph
- Your ideas and concepts should be backed by minute details and examples related to the main topic of the essay
- The trail of paragraphs should be written in such a manner that it excites the readers to link those ideas and draw a big picture.
This part is the base layer of the essay. This should be written strongly to demonstrate the main purpose of writing the whole essay. You should follow some standards to write your conclusion:
- Pull all the information together for the readers by summarizing the content of the previous paragraphs
- Restate the topic and remind its importance to the audience
- It should consist of the key elements of the topic. Taking the same networking example, your conclusion should be, ‘While you have the choice of using other methods as well, networking is proven to work most effectively because of the personal connection to an employer.’
Critical analysis of sandwich style essay writing
Though sandwich essay method is the best way to write an essay properly, there are some critics who don’t believe in the sandwich idea of essay writing. The reason is they anticipate its failure in terms of essay construction. According to their perspective, at some extent following a certain patte
of sandwich idea can confine the creativity of essay writers. In contrary, SAT (the standardized test for college) informs that they are looking for clear and concise essay that can be swiftly achieved by sandwich method of essay writing. After reviewing both the sides, it becomes pretty confusing for us to implement the sandwich method. But you have to admit that sandwich method is a good way of writing an effective essay.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can help you to write effective essays?
You know very well that pursuing higher studies takes a lot of time. You have a lot of homework every day and you may not know how to cope with all of it. But you have to balance your academic, social and work life. You may ask ‘How?’ We suggest you to take help from professional essay writing services. The question will arise in your mind how writing service can help you to balance your life. The moment you avail writing services from MyAssignmenthelp.com, you get enough time to enjoy your social life and endeavor in work life.
Why choose us?
If you are incapable of handling simultaneous assignments at a time, pass on your burden to our experts who are specialized in academic writing. You will not only receive a professionally written essay but also have better understanding of what an ideal essay looks like. When you under the guidance of our professional essay writers, you don’t have to be nervous about missing deadlines or plagiarized content. The skilled writers are ready to take your order and deliver the finest quality essay written from scratch without any trace of plagiarism. Our expert writers are trained to deliver the task within the agreed deadlines.
We provide help with,
- Argumentative essay
- Expository essay
- Persuasive essay
- Analytical essay
- Descriptive essay
- Admission essay
Getting assignment help is simple.
- Log on to our website and submit the assignment requirements and details
- Make the due payment according to your feasible mode
- Wait till the completed assignment lands in your inbox.
Enjoy a homework-free evening by following these three simple steps. Contact our 24x7 customer care executives to relieve your worries related to essay writing. Our services come at very reasonable price.