Ethics law and justice are three inter-related concepts which are essential not only for academic study but also for practical application in life. Ethics, law and justice assignment essay help is important for all students, especially for legal students needing ethics law and justice assignment essay help. For legal students, they are crucial areas of law assignment help. On the other hand, they are equally relevant for common people for application. Application of medical law and ethics in real life can be taken as an example. Although the concepts of ethics law assignment help are interrelated, there are, however, fine threads of distinction. MyAssignmenthelp.com tries to decode the various threads ethics, law and justice assignment essay help.
Understanding Ethics, Law and Justice Assignment Essay Help
Ethics, law and justice assignment and essay help requires understanding of the norms and rules which create obligation for human beings to achieve justice in the world.
It remains an elusive concept in ethics law assignment help. In its broadest sense, it means the principle which is applied to attain righteousness, equitability and fairness. It has a broad scope and has been defined by different philosophers differently:
- The Greeks had an interesting understanding of justice. They understood it to be the harmonious relationship between the city-state and the person. Further, they believed that only a philosopher king could ensure a just relationship between the state and the individual.
- This idea was replaced by the idea of natural law during the age of enlightenment. According to Enlightenment scholars like Mill, Locke and Rousseau, justice is derived from a kind of a mutual agreement (a social contract).
- The Utilitarian philosophers argued that justice is the greatest good for the greatest number. This means that justice should ensure fairness for the maximum number of people.
- Distributive justice theory, on the other hand, gives more importance to allocation and distribution of justice rather than the philosophical concept of justice.
- For a complete discussion on ethics, law and justice assignment and essay help log on to MyAssignmenthelp.com where you get ethics law assignment help, assistance on business law assignments, justice assignment help For a brief history of justice, avail for justice assignment help.
Types of justice
The following types of justice for justice assignment help are recognized. They are also required for ethics law assignment help material:
- Commutative justice: Commutative justice refers to that state which results from free and fair exchange.
- Distributive justice: Distributive justice as mentioned before refers to the socially just allocation of goods.
- Divine justice: The justice which is ensured by God is called divine justice.
- Interactional justice: The justice which emerges from the interaction between two people of seemingly unequal status. This type of justice is especially seen in office atmosphere between supervisor/subordinate where the supervisor treats his or her subordinate with kindness.
- Natural justice: Natural justice is a technical terminology which means rule against bias and the right to fair hearing.
- Organizational justice: Organizational justice refers to the justice within a business organization. Corporate Social Responsibility is a kind of organizational justice.
- Restorative justice: Justice that is concerned about the victims and the offenders is called restorative justice. It focuses on what is the best way to address crime and criminality in society.
- Retributive justice: Like restorative justice, it is also concerned about crime but it is more concerned about the effective way to punish rather than crime itself.
- Social justice: It refers to the distribution of wealth, opportunities and privileges in societies.
- Transformative justice: Transformative justice is not a principle per say but it is a philosophical strategy that addresses conflicts and focuses on resolutions.
- For a complete discussion on ethics, law and justice assignment and essay help log on to MyAssignmenthelp.com where you get, help on ethics law assignment help, help on business law assignments, justice assignment help etc. For a brief history of justice, take justice assignment help.
According to our ethics, law and justice assignment and essay help, ethics is the systematic study of the concepts of right and wrong. It is a definite branch of moral philosophy and involves the systematizing, defending and recommending concepts of right and wrong for ethics law assignment help.
There are three major areas of ethics law assignment help:
- Meta-ethics: Meta-ethics is a sub-branch of ethics law assignment help that seeks to understand the very nature of ethical properties, statements, attitudes and judgments. It is concerned about the very nature of what is right and wrong. It asks questions such as what is right and what is wrong? What sets right apart from wrong? There are various theories to explain meta-ethics. They are semantic theories, substantial theories and justification theories etc. Semantic theories explain the meaning of moral terms and judgments. Substantial theories try to answer the nature of moral judgments. Finally, the justification theories attempt to answer questions like why should we be moral?
- Normative ethics: It is the study of ethical action in ethics law assignment help. If meta-ethics is concerned about what we should we do, normative ethics is concerned about how we should do it. There are three main approaches to it in as described by our ethics law assignment help experts:
- Virtue ethics: Virtue ethics as advocated by the Greeks focuses on the personality rather than his or her action.
- Deontological ethics: Deontology focuses on one’s duties and other’s rights. Modern philosophers like Kant and John Rawls are all deontologists.
- Consequentialism: It believes that the validity of an action should depend on its outcome or how it affects other people.
- Applied ethics: Applied ethics in the area of ethics law assignment help is concerned with the application of moral principles to real life situations in areas of private and public importance. For instance,
- It takes on important issues of the day
- Is global warming good for the environment?
- Should euthanasia be allowed?
- Should corporate be allowed to make profit?
There are broadly six domains where applied ethics is used as explained by our ethics assignment help experts:
- Decision ethics or ethical theories and ethical decision processes
- Professional ethics or ethics applied to professional field
- Clinical ethics or ethics related to medicine, health and sanitation.
- Business ethics or ethics which is applied to practices of business organization
- Social ethics or ethics among nations and one global unit.
Like the normative ethics in ethics law assignment help, here are also three main approaches:
- Utilitarian: It examines the practical aspects of public policies and decides on the basis of the principle - “greatest good of the greatest number”.
- Deontological: It examines whether an ethical decision is according to the rules or not.
- Virtue Ethics: It is based on the Aristotelian codes and harps on the personal virtues of the decision maker. It believes that a right person will make the right decision.
- Law: How does law fit into the picture? If justice is the goal and ethics is the principle of achieving this goal, then law is the means through which the goal should be achieved. It is the manifestation of ethics. For a complete discussion on ethics, law and justice assignment and essay help, log on to MyAssignmenthelp.com.
How does Law Combine Ethics and Justice?
There are several ways through which justice is aimed for in ethics, law and justice assignment essay help. They are:
- Rule of law is the principle through which justice is enforced. In all democratic countries, law is the supreme sovereign authority. No one is above law. Not even the law makers.
- Equality before law means that everybody is equal before law and must receive an impartial treatment.
- Institutions of justice are the main pillars of maintaining justice in a world where people disagree more than they agree. Institutions of justice such as law courts etc. are needed in order to instantiate justice. The judiciary acts as an impartial institution which oversees the distribution and maintenance of justice. The question of institutional justice often raises issues such as legitimacy, codification and interpretation by the philosophers of law.
- Myassignmenthelp provides ethics law and justice assignment essay help on all important areas: ethics law assignment help, justice assignment help and law dissertation help.
A few words on injustice are needed to complete our discussion on ethics, law assignment essay help. Injustice means unfairness or discrimination. However, it does not mean that injustice is necessarily absence or failure of justice. This is because injustices can take place within the very institutions of justice.
We could not deal with everything due to the limited scope of the paper. Much is lost in reduction. As such a detailed discussion is needed to grapple the concept far better. Log on to MyAssignmenthelp.com for many more of such wonderfully written assignments and essays on ethics, law and justice assignment essay help. We have a whole collection of business law assignments samples which you can browse at leisure.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com Help you to Write Ethics, Law and Justice Assignments and Essays?
It needs no repeating that we are dealing with treacherous terrain here. Ethics, law and justice assignment essay help straddles multiple issues and disciplines. Students often find that such issues are difficult to deal with. Issues of public policy, issues of moral philosophy etc are particularly problematic.
Other problems typically exist. Strict deadlines, complexity of the topic at hand and language problems are some of the typical problems students face. There is now a simple solution to all your problems: Myassignmenthelp.com. We are an Australian based law assignment help provider which is equipped to provide you with different types of law assignment help services: ethics law assignment help, justice assignment help and ethics law essay help services. We also have a number of other services as well: law dissertation help, medical law and ethics assignment help and business law assignments.
Our special features include 100 percent plagiarism-free essays, 24x7 customer help, affordable prices, free Turnitin report and the quality assurance of MyAssignmenthelp.com. We are also there with unlimited revisions should you need some. However, this is rare, since most of our assignment writers come up with the freshest of ideas. Did we mention that we actually have 3000 plus PhD writers specializing in 100 plus subjects? These assignment experts are the best in their field, ready to help you at a moment’s notice.
And a moment’s notice is all that you need to get our ethics, law and justice assignment essay help. Just log on to our website and fill out the application form. You will hear from our writer soon which a quote. Just pay the necessary amount and you shall receive your law assignment in your mailbox, much before deadline.
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"