The study of international human rights law is one of the most prominent academic fields that students pursue at their university level. They need to complete specific assignments on this challenging topic to prove their analytical and understanding skills. MyAssignmenthelp.com is one of the premier online institutions which provide international human rights law assignment essay help to the students to help them secure higher grades in exam.
Our international human rights law assignment essay help material is compiled and completed by eminent PhD scholars who have profound knowledge in international human rights law. Let us now analyze this challenging subject and how it promises a blooming career.
What are human rights?
Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts define human rights as the set of principles and conventions that protect the legal and the fundamental rights of people. In the year 1948, United Nations with the consent of all its member countries drafted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The world specially felt necessity of an international human rights law after the massive devastation of World War 2. This elaborate declaration had a tremendous influence and it is regarded as the basic foundation for all the national constitutions drafted after 1948. It states that every human being in this world is free and can live his/her life with dignity and freedom.
International Human Rights Law is designed to safeguard the rights of people around the globe in international, regional as well as at domestic levels. According to our international human rights law assignment essay help experts, international human rights law is implemented through different treaties and agreements between two or more countries. As these conventions are ratified by all the member parties, it has a binding effect on all of them. In the case of human rights abuse, the international mechanism can provide relief to the concerned people. The international human rights law assignment essay help will provide these analytical ideas precisely in your assignment writing.
Core privileges of international human rights law
Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts describe the salient privileges that international human rights offer:
- Right to live: Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts say that this is the most basic right enjoyed by all human beings around the globe. Every person has the right not to be killed by any other human being.
- Freedom from torture: Any kind of physical torture is strictly prohibited under international human rights law. Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts, however, share the information that throughout the world, torture is used as punishment, interrogation, threat or for simple sadistic enjoyment.
- Freedom from slavery: Though slavery is proscribed throughout the world, still it is practiced in some parts of Asia and Africa. Freedom from slavery is one of the basic freedoms which are guaranteed under Article 4 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Right for a fair trial: Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts state the fact that everyone is entitled to a free and fair trial under impartial jurisdiction. It has extensive influence as it applies to immigration, refugees, foreigners and war prisoners.
- Freedom of speech: According to our international human rights law assignment essay help experts, every human being is entitled to speak freely without any censorship from the government or other authoritative sources. But it is subjected to certain constraints and limitations like obscenity, slander and incitement.
- Freedom of religion, thought and conscience: Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts say that human beings can practice, worship and preach his/her religion of choice with own beliefs and thoughts.
For more theoretical knowledge, contact our international human rights law assignment essay help experts any time.
International treaties and implementation
Since the inception of Universal Declaration of Human Rights, various other treaties have been adopted throughout the world. Generally referred to as human rights instruments, each treaty emphasizes and strengthens the human rights. Here are some of the significant treaties mentioned by our international human rights law assignment essay help experts:
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPCG)
- Convention relating to the Status of Refugees (CSR)
- Convention on Elimination of all forms of Racial Discrimination (CERD)
- International Convention on Protection of Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their Families (ICRMW) and many more.
Besides, many complementary treaties are signed and ratified at regional and continental level of Europe, America and Africa. Our international human rights law assignment essay help service is guided by the most eminent human rights assignment writers who have profound knowledge about these international instruments.
Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts share the information that the implementation of human rights is carried through different quasi-judicial bodies which are formed with effect to the ratification of the global and regional treaties. The International Criminal Court under the United Nations has its jurisdiction over larger crimes like genocide and war crimes. The European Court of Human rights and its counterpart in North America is empowered to prosecute every human right violation in the region.
Many countries have their own set up of National Human Rights Institutions where the legal proceedings of human right violation take place. It is regarded as the primary responsibility of the nation to protect its citizens and offer the fundamental privileges of human rights. Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts say that the international organizations also promote and propagate the principles of humanity through different seminars, workshops and personal correspondence. Our international human rights law assignment essay help material provides a deeper insight in this regard.
International human rights law as a prospective career
A career in International human rights is competitive and challenging. It does have a bright future if you like to travel and have a humanitarian heart. Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts prescribe few qualities that an aspiring student should possess:
- He/she should be enthusiastic and have a profound knowledge about the ongoing events of the world.
- An internship with the local NGO will provide valuable experience.
- An analytical approach with an inquisitive mind can take you to the zenith.
- He/she should be comfortable in different international languages.
- Need to develop social writing skills and
- Knowledge of human rights law and the international legal provisions.
After the successful completion of the studies, the students will have a variety of opportunities in front of them. Here are some of the career options described by our international human rights law assignment essay help experts,
- NGO: According to our international human rights law assignment essay help experts, throughout the world various non-governmental organizations operate and work to uphold the spirit of human rights. International organizations like Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch etc monitor every issue that arises from its several branches around the world. They also undertake initiatives to reach the remote areas and the underdeveloped countries which need their concern and assistance. The different local NGOs also operate domestically which handles the violations of the respective area or region.
- Human Rights Defenders: Our international human rights law assignment essay help experts say that different international judicial bodies also recruit lawyers and advocates who work for them and represent the vulnerable in international and national courts. The defenders also work to propagate the principles of human rights in the different parts of the world.
- Corporations: Multi-national corporations which have their influence and presence in more than one country also need to follow the different regulations of human rights. By recruiting specialized lawyers, they ensure that they do not violate any norms of the country on which they are working on.
We can ensure you that procuring the best international human rights law assignment essay help from us will be your first step towards getting good grades.
MyAssignmenthelp.com provides the most effective international human rights law assignment essay help
Intricate subjects like international human rights law require significant international human rights law assignment essay help to create the basic knowledge and ideas. MyAssignmenthelp.com, the most proficient international human rights law assignment essay help service, has qualified human rights assignment experts who have excelled in this profession. These human rights assignment writers will provide an authentic assignment to you which will ensure good marks. The assignments will also help you to develop and intensify your knowledge about the subject. Our international human rights law assignment essay help is enriched with information, facts and figures which provide it a comprehensive look.
Some key features of our international human rights law assignment essay help service are:
- 100 percent plagiarism-free essay as we believe in custom essay writing, i.e., separate essays for separate students even if it is on the same topic.
- 24x7 customer support for the students where they can approach anytime to get international human rights law assignment essay help.
- Strictly maintains the deadline set by you
- Affordable prices for international human rights law assignment essay help
Countless students have been benefitted by using this international human rights law assignment essay help service. So hurry now to get international human rights law assignment essay help material at very affordable price.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"