We are looking for young talents (only aspiring and existing college and universities students. Country preferred: Australia, UK, US, UAE, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand) for myassignmenthelp.com’s marketing activities. The candidates will be working towards brand building and brand promotion. Overall get the students on board and convert them into customers.
- Education - Studying in College/Universities (UG/PG/Doing Research)
- Industry - Education
- Functional Area - Branding and Promotion, Business Development
- Role - Brand Executive
- Salary - $1000/£500 + Incentives (Variable)
- Nature - Part time
Creative, innovative, and enthusiastic
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Team player
- Attention to detail, results driven
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
Desired Candidate Profile
A young and dynamic UG/PG student with zeal for achieving goal, in the age group of 18-35 is preferable with a proficiency in English language.
We need someone with the ability to develop effective and creative inbound and outbound demand generation initiatives successfully taking programs from concept to execution to drive pipeline growth.
- Excellent direct-response writing and verbal communication skills.
- Highly creative, agile and experimental.
- Ability to bring lots of new ideas to the team and move at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals.
- To create Brand Awareness of the company.
- To tap the potential market in the respective region (in respective college or university and nearby area).
- Responsible to create a buzz off-line and online, through the execution of impactful brand-building initiatives (Offline: Distributing brochures and pamphlets, Outdoor poster campaigns and leafleting, Online: Social media groups, Blogs, Mailer campaigns etc).
- Should be responsible for bringing in sales and collection.
- Maintaining database and leveraging for all marketing campaigns SMS, email marketing etc.
- Coordinating B2C events.