Definition of Commercial Law in Marketing
Commercial Law in marketing is defined as a set of laws that governs both commercial, as well as business transactions. Another name for Commercial Law is Business Law, and it is mandatory for all law-abiding marketers to follow Commercial Law while conducting their marketing campaigns.
Commercial Law consists of titles such as Agent and Principal, Merchant Shipping and guarantee. This law is also meant to regulate corporate contracts, as well as sales of consumer products. Numerous nations across the world have been adopting civil codes that consist of comprehensive statements regarding their commercial law. Hence, marketers need to follow the rules and regulations laid down by the Commercial Law carefully while carrying out their marketing campaigns.
Textbooks on Commercial Law in Marketing
If marketers need to carry out their marketing campaigns successfully without violating any rule prescribed by the Commercial Law then, they need to follow relevant textbooks. Hence, here are some details of textbooks based on Commercial Law as follows:
- Business Law in the Global Marketplace: The Effects on International Business by Peter Nayler (Published by Routledge – Year 2006).
- Commercial Law by Alan Paul Dobson,Paul Dobson and Robert Stokes (Published by Sweet & Maxwell – Year 2012).
Examples of Commercial Law in Marketing
Example 1: An interesting example of Commercial Law in Marketing can be its practical utilization as Companies Law. This is a set of laws that concerns business firms as well as companies when it comes to their financial and commercial conduct in the society. All marketers need to keep Companies Law in mind so that their marketing always adheres to the right side of this law for maintaining their company’s reputation.
Example 2: Another interesting example of Commercial Law is its practical application as Consumer Protection Law. This is a set of laws conceptualized for ensuring the rights of consumers as well as conduction of fair trade practices. This is done to maintain the flow of accurate information in the marketplace and marketers should practice their marketing campaigns in a way that their tactics should not go against the Consumer Protection Law.
How MyAssignmentHelp.com Writers can help regarding Commercial Law in Marketing?
The marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com services can provide any help to students based on the topic of Commercial Law in Marketing. Here are some of our helping measures:
- Our marketing writers provide assistance to students during their dissertation project as well as assignment completion regarding Commercial Law topics like Corporate Contacts.
- Students receive help from our marketing writers during their essay task or even during their homework regarding Commercial Law issues such as Hiring practices.
Other services provided by MyAssignmentHelp.com students from nations like US, UK and Australia apart from Assignment Topics like Commercial Law in Marketing
There are numerous other writing services that marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com can provide to students apart from Commercial Law topic as follows:
- Students can avail online assignment help or even custom essay help from our marketing writers based on marketing issues like Mobile Marketing.
- Our marketing writers provide dissertation writing service or even homework help based on marketing topics like New Online Marketing Media.